Breach (2020)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by Leisher »

Saw it on Prime, but I've heard it's on Netflix too.

Oh my what has become of Bruce Willis' career? Thomas Jane as well. Neither even bothers to try and act because they know they're just there to get paid.

This is a Sci-Fi movie with special effects worse than anything you've seen in a SyFy movie. If you told me this was filmed in someone's garage, I would believe it. The budget must have been a million dollars and $800K went to Bruce with another $100K going to Jane. Everything left over went to the rest of the cast, effects, sets, etc.

As someone on IMDB said, this is so bad MST3K wouldn't be able to do a show about it.

You've heard of B movies? This is an F movie. Terrible acting. Terrible effects. Horrific lighting. Zero competent direction. Poor camera work. The story is laughably bad. Seriously, there is not a single redeeming thing. Not one.

What a steaming sack of shit. The story is about humans fleeing Earth to Earth 2. Meanwhile rebels sneak a new "shape shifting" alien life aboard the escaping vessel to wipe out humanity because "we had our shot". It doesn't even fucking shape shift, it just possesses the body of its victim, ala Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It also does a lot of things from The Thing (1984). Hell, they steal a bunch of dialogue and ideas from that movie.

The original of this movie should be burned and nobody should ever have to see it again. What a fucking embarrassment for everyone involved.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by GORDON »

I'm half way through.

This is just terrible.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by GORDON »

2.5 stars on amazon prime... uh huh. I feel angry for having watched it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:13 pm 2.5 stars on amazon prime... uh huh. I feel angry for having watched it.
I feel like Leisher tried to warn you.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:31 am Oh my what has become of Bruce Willis' career? Thomas Jane as well. Neither even bothers to try and act because they know they're just there to get paid.
I just learned Bruce Willis has early onset Alzheimer's, and is doing these films, with lines fed to him through an earpiece, to leave more money to his kids.

Sad face.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:25 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:31 am Oh my what has become of Bruce Willis' career? Thomas Jane as well. Neither even bothers to try and act because they know they're just there to get paid.
I just learned Bruce Willis has early onset Alzheimer's, and is doing these films, with lines fed to him through an earpiece, to leave more money to his kids.
Where the fuck did his money go? The internet says he's worth $250M
GORDON
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by GORDON »

Rumor has it, he gets a million per day while shooting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:46 pm Rumor has it, he gets a million per day while shooting.
I highly doubt that unless there's some guarantees attached, like "anything over 5 days is free, including reshoots."

If his scenes took 2 days, this film lost money.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Sad face.
Aphasia
Leisher
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by Leisher »

This is the sort of shit I don't wish on anyone.

I wonder if he got Die Hard 5 (or whatever they're on) in the can before retiring?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Breach (2020)

Post by TheCatt »

Even the Razzie Awards took pity on Bruce Willis after his diagnosis.