Kill Me Now (2012)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kill Me Now (2012)

Post by Leisher »

A comedy/horror mocking the typical teen party while a serial killer is on the loose.

The best joke of the movie is the IMDB summary:
A group of small-town teens looking to drink a ton of beer in peace at a remote cabin in the woods find their party nearly ruined when they're stalked by the deranged Driller Killer in this horror/comedy featuring Michael Swaim.
Who is Michael Swaim? The writer and star of this film, and whom I have never heard of prior to it.

I get the parody stuff of having 20-30 years olds pretend to be teens at a party, but the actual jokes in the dialogue just aren't funny. None of the performances are interesting. The story is just blah.

Even worse, the must have hired the same lighting crew as the ones who did the penultimate GoT episode when the army of the dead finally reaches Winterfell.

Overall this is a really boring, meh performed, and poorly made film.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”