Masked Singer

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Masked Singer

Post by Leisher »

I do not watch this show or any of these "celebrity" shows. I think they're mindless garbage and never feature actual celebrities.

Then I noticed this headline while surfing the news today: "Most famous guest ever". I had to go see who made this headline accurate.

I was not disappointed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Masked Singer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:12 am I do not watch this show or any of these "celebrity" shows. I think they're mindless garbage and never feature actual celebrities.

Then I noticed this headline while surfing the news today: "Most famous guest ever". I had to go see who made this headline accurate.

I was not disappointed.
That's hilarious. We watched S1 with the kids, cuz it's something we can actually watch as a family and was fun to guess.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Masked Singer

Post by Leisher »

Watching things with kids doesn't count. Kids are the ultimate excuse to do anything a normal functioning adult shouldn't do.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”