Alone (2020)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Alone (2020)

Post by Leisher »

Amazon Prime "Original" that is exactly like this film. They're the same movie with only a few things changed here and there. I saw someone say they're both copies of this film, but I disagree. That may have started the "trapped in an apartment during the zombie apocalypse" genre, but it's definitely a different story.

Alone and #Alive are the same movie, so you can go read that review (linked above) if you care. The biggest differences here are that the lead, Tyler Posey, does a less than perfect job of acting. The zombies here talk and have abilities like parkuor (fucking really). The talking thing is one thing repeated, and they each have their own mantra. Oh, and Donald Sutherland appears in this film.

I did not know I would be watching an exact copy of a movie just released and I just saw in the later half of 2020. I'll save you the time. See #alive if you're picking between the two. It's much better, although I didn't love it either.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”