Spider-Man: No Way Home

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This thread will be renamed when the movie gets an official name.

Garfield, McGuire, Molina, Foxx, Dunst, and J.K. Simmons are all returning.

Cumberbatch will also be around, and considering the next Dr. Strange movie starts to delve into the multiverse, well, you can see where this is going.

Also, and this might get very cool...Charlie Cox will be showing up.

Hornhead in the MCU!!!! And played by the guy on the Netflix series! Oh please, please, please let this mean we're getting D'Onofrio's Wilson Fisk and John Berthal's Punisher. I'd like to see Mike Colter play Luke Cage too, but they need to amp up his power set. He was portrayed as way too weak in the show.

They can let Jessica Jones sit in the dumpster where she belongs.

I'm undecided on Iron Fist. He needs a lot of work to be saved.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Spider-Man 3 (Holland's Spidey)

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Daredevil (yes the same guy from Netflix) spotted?

Hmm, I think so. He has been rumored to be in this movie.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Ok so what I've liked is that the movies have paid tribute to, but haven't perfectly aped the silly looks and outfits of the comics. What I'm seeing here is Doctor Strange with a silly hair style to make hi look less cool, and more like the comics. Do not like. Worries me about their art direction.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:34 am Daredevil (yes the same guy from Netflix) spotted?

Maybe if Daredevil gained 40 lbs.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I would not be surprised if this happens AFTER the Multiverse opens up.

Peter is clearly going to need representation based on Mysterio outing him. So maybe the movie begins with him having one Matt Murdock, only for the Matts to swap or something.

All I know is that this Daredevil is bad ass and should be canon. More importantly, I want D'onofrio's Kingpin in the MCU.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Green Goblin, Electro, Sandman, Lizard, Doc Ock, and emo Spider-Man. Plus, they're doing the Gwen Stacy scenario at the end. I wonder if this time they'll let it play out how it does in the comic?

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spoiler Free quick review

Unquestionably the best Spider-Man movie ever made. Best Marvel movie ever? Possibly. The fact that it would be discussed shows how strong Marvel has been with their properties. It's really amazing what a quality product you can deliver and how much fans support it IF you are true to the IP and put someone in charge who knows, loves, and understands it.

Marvel is playing at a whole other level. The trailer above contains bullshit. They literally showed us stuff that isn't in the movie. It also is basically a trailer for one or two scenes of the movie.

-All the characters get time to develop, which is saying a LOT because there are a lot of characters.
-There are feels, and they even toy with you about them.
-Spider-Man has NEVER felt more Spider-Man than how he is at the end of this movie.
-As usual, Catt was wrong. :D
-Tom Holland gives his best performance as Spider-Man. He sets a really high bar here.
-It is very satisfying and I didn't want it to ever end.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:08 pmAs usual, Catt was wrong.
TheCatt was 1000% right. That scene in the trailer was NOT him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:43 pm
Post a picture of the scene. I stopped knowing what the scene was back when we first watched the trailer.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:59 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:43 pm
Post a picture of the scene. I stopped knowing what the scene was back when we first watched the trailer.
Teaser Trailer above 0:31

Or, the link you posted about Matt Murdock being in the movie.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:34 am Daredevil (yes the same guy from Netflix) spotted?

Leisher, as usual, was 1000% wrong! :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Leisher, as usual, was 1000% wrong! :)
Leisher, as usual, was right. That's the scene.
That's what Murdock was wearing.

Come at me bro!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:50 pm That's what Murdock was wearing.
But, it wasn't him in the trailer. You can 100% see it's the wrong person in the IMAX version of the trailer.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/spide ... arlie-cox/
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 am But, it wasn't him in the trailer.
But, it was his character and it was him in the movie!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 am But, it wasn't him in the trailer.
But, it was his character and it was him in the movie!
But not in the trailer! In the trailer it looks like one of the blue jacket people without their blue jacket.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tom is doing the same thing in the movie as when ________ enters and sits.

BTW, does it seem like Marvel's marketing machine has gone quiet? Their messages aren't reaching me like they used to and I don't think my cultural habits have changed...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

OMG JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:37 pm OMG JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER
This is stupid. We're just fucking.