Black Rock (2012)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Black Rock (2012)

Post by Leisher »

Currently on Prime...or did I watch it on Netflix? I don't remember.

Three lifelong female friends reunite to spend the weekend camping on an island. They run into some men hunting and their weekend turns into a nightmare.

The three guys are Middle East vets and, in true Hollywood fashion, they committed war crimes. Then they proceed to be completely incompetent killers, psychos, and female abusing rapists.

The women are Kate Aselton (Jenny in The League), Lake Bell, and Kate Bosworth.

The actors really made an attempt here, but this script is dogshit.

The best part of the movie? Lake and Kate get completely naked. Kate shows off the full monty and she's got a great body. Very NSFW photo that I googled for you.

There. Now you have no reason to waste your time on this turd.

Last note: She's married to Pete from The League in real life. He's becoming quite a big deal behind the camera. He and his brother are a team and they've even been in discussions with Marvel. He has also gone full frontal nude in the Creep movies. He produced this film. I wonder if they're exhibitionists or something?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”