Thor: Love and Thunder

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It is 100% Ragnarök style.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I generally liked it.

About 75% through the movie I realized the problem was one of tone..... almost everything was way too lite. There was no gravity to anything, no real sense of danger. Even in Thor 3 Hela was a threat and you didn't see any way to stop her....

But then the movie ended, with Korg finishing the story he was telling about the Space Viking. And I remembered that's how the movie started, too. This entire movie was Korg telling the story to a bunch of kids. So of course it was light, and lacked a bunch of heavy situations! Then I realized the movie was exactly perfect. It's a bummer no one realized that and made Taika sad with bad reviews.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I can't understand if you are being sarcastic or not.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”