Depp/Heard

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

This is one ugly divorce.

Heard's accounts are reported first, and seem a bit outlandish to me because of the glass. I don't think people understand how dangerous glass is and the damage it does. Quite easily as well.

Depp's stuff comes later and is pretty eye opening.

One person is talking, the other is actively building a case. He may just have better lawyers, but if they really do have sworn statements, she's got the issues.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by TheCatt »

I think they both have issues.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by GORDON »

She's garbage and I hope has to pay.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

#IStandwithAmber was trending on Twitter today and fuck every single cunt using it. If you're not willing to accept it when this woman is caught on video being the abuser, caught on audio admitting to being the abuser, and has been diagnosed professionally as the aggressive abuser in the relationship, then you are delusional.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by GORDON »

She's been recorded saying two things:

"I hit you."
"No one will believe you if you say I hit you."

She's fucking up the entire "Believe All Women" movement.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by TheCatt »

They are both terrible people and probably deserved each other.
Troy

Depp/Heard

Post by Troy »

Two trained actors lying in court. Have not consumed a minute of this case. Fuck that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

Ex-TMZ Producer reveals a lot of damaging info about Heard's evidence and how celebs do business.

I've only been seeing clips of this trial, but damn do Heard's lawyers look totally outmatched and incompetent.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

Twitter is all aflutter because her entire defense was that she didn't write an op-ed(?) and she apparently just admitted on the stand to writing it.

If Depp wins, this is a win for men. People shouldn't be believed as always telling the truth just because they have a vagina.

Troy

Depp/Heard

Post by Troy »

Wow. Jury found in Depp's favor, 15m in defamation damages. A counter #Metoo, on a big stage.
GORDON
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:44 pm If Depp wins, this is a win for men. People shouldn't be believed as always telling the truth just because they have a vagina.
They literally made it a torch and pitchfork offense if you didn't "Believe All Women." Even calling bullshit on that concept gets you cancelled.

It's not good for a civilization.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

Depp winning against a woman that was so blatantly lying was a huge win for society.
GORDON
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by GORDON »

Lots of "Believe All Women" types on reddit today, literally posting, "Weeping for Amber."
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:37 am Lots of "Believe All Women" types on reddit today, literally posting, "Weeping for Amber."
They're the same people who would have justified Auschwitz.

It was proven, IN COURT, that she staged a TMZ photo shoot and used theater makeup to fake a bruise she could blame on Depp. Anyone defending her is mentally challenged.
GORDON
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by GORDON »

It's becoming one of those things you can put on your dating app, "Did you vote for Trump?" "Did you finish high school?" "Who was right, Depp or Heard?" A wrong answer to any of those questions means you break contact immediately.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

Speaking of dating...go get her single fellas!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno, I heard she's a poor now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Depp/Heard

Post by Leisher »

Not yet. She's appealing the verdict, which is going to get really interesting for her finances.

She's probably out of rich friends. Nobody sane would want anything to do with her based on the stuff that came out in the trial. The court of public opinion was firmly in Depp's corner. Her acting career is probably over unless they make another Sharknado.

This is what really pissed me off about the women defending her. This is exactly what they should want to happen to Amber Heard. She stole their movement with lies and zero credibility. Accused an innocent man and tried to destroy his life in the name of #metoo. Now she's getting what she tried to do to him. It's perfect justice.

You want me to #BelieveWomen? Then be there with me to condemn the women who try to take advantage of that. If you can't, then you are telling me that I cannot #BelieveWomen.
Troy

Depp/Heard

Post by Troy »

Possible they may be using the threat of an appeal to settle for less than the verdict.

"Look we'll spend her last 5M (whatever amount) fighting this verdict or you can take it now and we'll be done with this"

From Depp's point of view, if he wants the bad PR to end, it might be wise to shut everyone up with an air tight legal settlement and everyone just move forward. I'm sure the movie studios would prefer that, the ones that will hire him quickly if he resolves this.
Last edited by Troy on Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.