Hawkeye

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:25 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:06 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:28 pm Something I know:
Catt testified that he could tell it was not the Netflix Matt Murdock based on arm hair.
I'm pretty sure I said his belly or build or something
Because that makes it better?! :D
I dunno, arm hair pervert.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:36 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:25 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:06 pm I'm pretty sure I said his belly or build or something
Because that makes it better?! :D
I dunno, arm hair pervert.
Whatever male belly pervert.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by GORDON »

Season is done. It was better than it probably should have been. They kept the big-bad to "city" level instead of "planet/universe" threat level, so it made sense that this was a Clint Barton story.

Is anyone watching these D+ shows?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:21 pm Is anyone watching these D+ shows?
I'm not, but will eventually.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:21 pm Is anyone watching these D+ shows?
Yes. I have watched F&tWS, WandaVision, Loki, and What If?

I'll probably burn through Hawkeye over vacation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by Leisher »

Just finished Episode 5.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by Leisher »

As Gordon said, this was much better than expected.

A good amount of action, humor, drama, and cameos. The story is pretty good and gives all the characters a very logical reason for doing what they are doing.

Marvel is simply on another level from what anyone else is doing.

Florence Pugh was awesome again. Hell, even more so, and I truly hope we continue to see her going forward. Seeing Kingpin again was pretty awesome and I guarantee you there's a reason that gunshot happened offscreen. Pretty sure a single gunshot could not kill him anyway. Remember Kate put an arrow directly into his heart with zero effect. Just googled and apparently Echo (Maya) DID shoot him in the face in the comics and he did not die.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by Leisher »

Damn. Hope he recovers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hawkeye

Post by TheCatt »

It was more than just a "snowblower"
Balaam said Renner had used his Pistenbully snow groomer, a 7-ton vehicle he owns, to tow another personal vehicle that had become snowbound on a private road he shares with neighbors.

“After successfully towing his personal vehicle from its stuck location, Mr. Renner got out of his (snowcat) to speak to his family member," Balaam said. “The Pistenbully started to roll. In an effort to stop (it), Mr. Renner attempts to climb back into the driver's seat. It's at this point that Mr. Renner is run over.”

The sheriff said the snowcat was impounded and is being examined by investigators “for any mechanical failure and why it started to roll.”
thibodeaux

Hawkeye

Post by thibodeaux »

What really happened: