The Boys (Amazon)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by TheCatt »

Starlight got plastic surgery? Ooof.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

I had seen that picture recently and hoped it wasn't true.

The girl on the left is adorably gorgeous. She looks sweet and relatable.

The girl on the right looks like a complete bitch who has absolutely had work done. She looks like she's as fake inside as she is outside.

Left over right every time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 pm The girl on the left is adorably gorgeous. She looks sweet and relatable.
Right? Would.
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 pm The girl on the right looks like a complete bitch who has absolutely had work done.
Yeah, I don't get it. Maybe it's just a "bad picture," I dunno, but ugh.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by GORDON »

She and the Asian woman from that show were posting some instagrams together that strongly suggested they were lovers.

Which is really fucking hot.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Cakedaddy »

Maybe it isn't a fair comparison because the one on the left is from when she was in her 20's and the one on the right is now, when she's in her late 40's.

Except I know she's not that old. . .
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:39 pm She and the Asian woman from that show were posting some instagrams together that strongly suggested they were lovers.

Which is really fucking hot.
It was really fucking hot. Now it's exactly what you expect from the girl on the right who clearly has an OnlyFans.

Seriously, it amazes me how her surgery removed all of her warmth and humanity.
Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:56 am Maybe it isn't a fair comparison because the one on the left is from when she was in her 20's and the one on the right is now, when she's in her late 40's.

Except I know she's not that old. . .
This reminded me that her face has taken a similar trajectory as Madonna's. Not good.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by GORDON »

She threw a fit. Said it was all makeup. Quit social media.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/the-boys-er ... y-shaming/
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by Leisher »

Makeup did that to her nose?

Skeptical.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:57 pm Makeup did that to her nose?

Skeptical.
Yeah... she should just post a new picture and be like "Here I am"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Boys (Amazon)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:57 pm Makeup did that to her nose?

Skeptical.
Yeah... she should just post a new picture and be like "Here I am"