Black Widow

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Black Widow

Post by Leisher »

It was a pretty decent film. Lots of girl power stuff, but not obnoxious and in your face like the one scene in Endgame.

I'm interested to see where it goes from here because there are several threads left dangling.

Keep your eye on The Thunderbolts movie. I have a feeling one to three people from this film are prime candidates for that team.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Black Widow

Post by GORDON »

Florence Pugh brings a ridiculous amount of charisma to her role.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Black Widow

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:39 am Florence Pugh brings a ridiculous amount of charisma to her role.
She did indeed. I could see her being the new Widow easily.

Also, David Harbor was the comic relief throughout and did a great job with it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Black Widow

Post by GORDON »

Agree.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."