Batgirl

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Malcolm

Batgirl

Post by Malcolm »

Because hacks gotta keep on hackin'.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Batgirl

Post by Leisher »

I have no idea who that is or why you hate her, but in related news that will make you happy with hatred, I hear Joss Whedon is going to direct.

So expect to see her bare feet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Batgirl

Post by GORDON »

I hope he injects a ton of his politics into it. That's what people want.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Batgirl

Post by TheCatt »

I spent like 2 minutes trying to figure out who got hacked, and how...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Batgirl

Post by Vince »

Why does he keep taking jobs from women directors?
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Malcolm

Batgirl

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote: I have no idea who that is or why you hate her, but in related news that will make you happy with hatred, I hear Joss Whedon is going to direct.
I don't particularly care about her or who she is. The hack is Joss, but I can understand why that might not be obvious ... it's far too kind a term.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Batgirl

Post by Leisher »

Clearly the project changed since this was first posted, but it was completed. However, it will not be released on any platform.

Did it suck? Was it woke garbage? Are the new people in charge of WB trying to mimic Marvel and dumping anything that doesn't fit?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Batgirl

Post by Leisher »

Plot details leaked and it sounds fucking terrible.

I am bummed about this though:
Brendan Fraser was supposed to play the villain, Firefly
According to the article Fraser killed the role and people loved his performance.

I hope someone leaks this movie to the web.