Justice League

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

I have a feeling we've seen the last of Zach Snyder at DC.

Just seems like they've learned that people don't want dark, depressing super hero films.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

WB going to replace Affleck "gracefully"?

Should be interesting to see how and who they get to play Bats.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Justice League

Post by Malcolm »

Goddamn near anyone else should be an improvement.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote: Goddamn near anyone else should be an improvement.
Not according to Leisher.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by GORDON »

Christian Bale, ha ha.

Anyway, Even with WW's accidental success it still sounds like the DC movies are a trainwreck.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote: Goddamn near anyone else should be an improvement.
Not according to Leisher.
I thought he was good. Snyder's direction, not so much.
Anyway, Even with WW's accidental success it still sounds like the DC movies are a trainwreck.
Yes. I still content that if Wonder Woman was The Flash and directed by some guy, it would have done half the box office and gotten half the review scores.
GORDON
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by GORDON »

Here's a new trailer.

Gosh I wonder who that was at the end.
Malcolm

Justice League

Post by Malcolm »

Aquaman still looks like Aquapussy.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Gosh I wonder who that was at the end.
Well we know big red isn't dead, but did you notice they mentioned the Lanterns?
Malcolm

Justice League

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:
Well we know big red isn't dead, but did you notice they mentioned the Lanterns?
I'm still trying to forget the last movie.
GORDON
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
I was wondering if i heard that correctly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

Original film was "unwatchable".

Kate Beckinsale on not taking the WW role.

They bring up an interesting fact that most have forgotten. Wheadon wrote a pile of shit for the WW movie.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

This is a touch of a spoiler about someone NOT in Justice League, so I will just put it here without comment.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

Aquaman saved Superman in Man of Steel.

According to Jason Momoa, who just married Lisa Bonet, who said that's what Zack Snyder told him.

This is dumb. Superman can fucking fly in space without oxygen. Why the hell would he need it underwater, and FYI, never has in the source material. Just another bit of proof that Snyder doesn't understand or know the characters.

Also, Lisa Bonet is still hot as hell. Is she a vampire? How old is she? She's got to be his senior right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Also, Lisa Bonet is still hot as hell. Is she a vampire? How old is she? She's got to be his senior right?
49. 11 years older than him.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

Reviews haven't been great.

I find this quote pretty interesting:
"The scenes of the League members together, bickering and bonding, spike the film with humor and genuine feeling, creating a rooting interest in the audience. Without it, the film would crumble."
So all the Joss Whedon stuff...
GORDON
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by GORDON »

I'd bet a dollar that's what the massive amounts of reshoots were.
Leisher
Site Admin

Justice League

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I'd bet a dollar that's what the massive amounts of reshoots were.
You'd win a dollar because if you go back through this thread, they said back then that's exactly what he was adding. Character.

You can easily see Snyder's hand print all over the action stuff. His backgrounds are complete shit.