Kayne West

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

Check the date.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

Nice, but is he?

I would say serial killers, rapists, pedos, people that hurt animals, all politicians, and TTUN fans are bigger pieces of shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:10 pm Nice, but is he?

I would say serial killers, rapists, pedos, people that hurt animals, all politicians, and TTUN fans are bigger pieces of shit.
As for people with a large audience, I'd say he's only #3 off the top of my head. Putin, Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:11 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:10 pm Nice, but is he?

As for people with a large audience, I'd say he's only #3 off the top of my head. Putin, Trump.
Ok, "large audience" is a fair qualifier. I'd still have the vast, vast majority of politicians before him and I think it's really inarguable. Race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Don Lemon would be above him. Divisive MSM trash like Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, and their ilk would be up there as well.

Kanye is 100% a delusional narcissist of the highest order, but the "biggest piece of shit on Earth"? Top three? Really? Have you looked at what the leadership in China has been up to...? How about the leadership in Saudi Arabia?
GORDON
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by GORDON »

Maybe he was implying Kanye was a literal, large, 220 lb piece of shit, possibly of record breaking proportions.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

Hmmm...how big is Bono?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:50 pm Kanye is 100% a delusional narcissist of the highest order, but the "biggest piece of shit on Earth"? Top three? Really? Have you looked at what the leadership in China has been up to...? How about the leadership in Saudi Arabia?
yeah, top 3 of my head was pretty slow.

Remove politicians.
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:53 pm Hmmm...how big is Bono?
Def smaller than Kanye.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:10 pm Remove politicians.
I would argue that you also have to remove serial killers, rapists, animal abusers, pedos, and TTUN fans :D . I mean, if you want to have an honest list of POSs without listing the first 10,000 names on the list.

NOW who is the biggest POS (with a large audience)? Do we also need to eliminate Alex Jones, Don Lemon, Al Sharpton, etc? IE: People who make a living off of the misery of others.

Removing all of that shit, does Kayne finish in the top 10?

Interrupting Taylor Swift was a massive dick move, but was that him being a dick or him being a fucking idiot and a product of yes men?

Will Smith thought it would be acceptable to smack Chris Rock in front of millions of people.

George Clooney once actually said, "We've never been wrong on any issue." Possibly the most POS thing ever said?

Tom Brady. 'Nuff said.

Kris Kardashian knowingly paid Ray J to get the sex tape of him and her daughter then released it to the world. This spawned an empire that has negatively affected women everywhere.

Does being an absolute narcissist make you a top ten POS?
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:10 pm Def smaller than Kanye.
Then Kayne would be a new record.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

OK, the world is full of pieces of shit, you win :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

I wish that were real.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit, that made me laugh.

CNN has been running front page stories every day about Kayne's fall. They're loving the black MAGA supporter losing his life.

Dude is such a great example of "Be nice to people on the way up, because on the way down..."
GORDON
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by GORDON »

CNN gets tired of pretending to love all black people, sometimes. They overreact.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

They only love black people that know their place. Anytime a black person goes against the current, they need to be silenced.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by GORDON »

kinda funny
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

When he was getting cancelled this latest time I saw people laughing their asses off that his net worth dropped from a billion to $400M. (estimated - I've seen celebrities mocking those "how much is X worth" searches/results on Google)

I really wish people would mock me for only being worth $400M.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 am I really wish people would mock me for only being worth $400M.
Right?

Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

Kanye has to pay $200K/month in child support.

Setting aside the fact that their mother is a billionaire, WTF do kids get for $200K/month?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

Click through to see both clips