Kayne West

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm wrote:
West, on Sunday morning, asked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to invest $1 billion in his ideas because he is "the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time."
That's an investment. Totally different than handout.
Tomato. Tomatoe.

It's Kayne West who is $53 million dollars in debt. How is that a sound investment? Thus, it's a handout.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? Because I made that b***h famous," the rapper says on "Life of Pablo" track "Famous."

West said Friday that the slur was actually meant as an "endearing term," and Swift "gave her blessings," but the pop star's spokesperson denied the claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Riley: All I'm saying is when Xzibit brings that car back you gonna be "Bitches".

Granddad: What did you call me?

Riley: No, no, I mean "Bitches" like you gonna have so many bitches that's what niggas is gonna call you. No disrespect.

Huey: No disrespect? You just called your grandfather "Bitches"!

Riley: Yeah, but I don't mean bitches in a disrespectful way. I mean it as a general word for women.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

In the hell?
The rapper’s financial woes, which he revealed last week during one of his now-infamous tweetstorms, has already inspired countless GoFundMe pages to bail him out.

Who the fuck is funding Kanye?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Twitter job offers from Philly PD and Pizza Hut UK.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Wtf is Kanye on?
Swift and West's renewed rivalry stems around his new song "Famous," which features lyrics the 26-year-old dubbed singer "misogynistic." West later insisted he called Swift for approval of the verse, something she denied.

"I called Taylor. I played her. I told her, I said, 'Taylor, I talked to my wife about it.' I said, 'How do you feel about this line, Taylor?'" West said on Tuesday night. "I was like, 'Taylor, I feel like me and you might still have sex.' She said, 'Ooh, Kanye, I like that line.' Then she won her award and said something completely different."

Edited By Malcolm on 1456337920
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Writing partner quits.
“My brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal,”

Edited By Malcolm on 1457290453
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

No, but really, he's batshit insane.
The somewhat frantic delivery of his stream-of-consciousness oration seemed to intrigue DeGeneres as she let the Life of Pablo rapper speak without interruption for several minutes.
No moron. Ellen was letting him hang himself. She didn't find him "intriguing". She knew letting him spout off at the mouth would get headlines and ratings.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Betting Kanye's next music vid has had production delayed due to lack of funds.
Late Sunday, the mother of two was held at gunpoint inside her Parisian hotel room by two armed and masked men dressed as police officers
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've been having a bit of a moral dilemma about this situation. I truly don't give a fuck, and it's because I despise her, her husband, her family, and everything that goes with it.

However, she's still human, so on some level I should at least think "glad she's ok", but the caring just isn't there.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I care, but mostly because I'm intrigued by the idea of a professional band of jewel thieves living in Europe. Movie stuff.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Must be rough.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday and gives an update on how Kim is doing in the aftermath of her scary Paris Fashion Week experience. "I mean, she's not doing that well. I mean, it's incredibly traumatic what happened to her...
Oh, fuck off.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I mean, she's not doing that well. I mean, it's incredibly traumatic what happened to her...
So like how the majority of this country feels every time you two jackasses are in the news?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Temporary, my ass.
According to a TMZ report, West's personal physician called 911 and reported that he was suffering from "temporary psychosis due to sleep deprivation and dehydration" and that he was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by Leisher »

Just fuck off into obscurity already, and do so with some dignity.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kayne West

Post by TheCatt »

I want to know if he actually listened to it. And, also, what he thinks about God.
It's not me, it's someone else.