Lil Dicky

Audio Tawk
Stranger

Lil Dicky

Post by Stranger »

“fellas don’t u love to come when u have sex? And i’ve heard women’s orgasms are better than our dicks” :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are the lines that make dicky so original and great. Not enough of that in this song tho. Still love his work tho.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

Looks like he's back and dropped something really big. Haven't watched them yet, only this intro video.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by GORDON »

I don't think that was him.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

That is absolutely him. He tweeted out that this video is his favorite video he's ever made and this is part of him dropping a new album, "Penith - The Dave soundtrack".

Here's the actual music video:

Plus, there's this:
In three day he's dropping a short film.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by GORDON »

Looking at the clown and I just can't see the guy from the show. At all.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

It's great makeup, but I really think it's the hair. Instead of his fro, he has it flattened and down.
GORDON
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by GORDON »

Pretty sure I remember the "HAHAHAHAHA" song from his show, years ago.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by TheCatt »

The clown looks shorter, too. But maybe it's just camera angles.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lil Dicky

Post by Leisher »

It occurred to me that he also shaved. Can't believe I didn't notice that before.