Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

May or may not have Waters.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I maintain cautious optimism, but really, it will still be rock from some 75 year old dudes.
GORDON
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by GORDON »

Pink Floyd just released a song with all proceeds going to Ukraine.

Has the singer of some Ukrainian rock band.

Sounds very pre-Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Wall. Distinct lack of 19 months of crazy post-production polish.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by TheCatt »

People upset about rainbow usage by Pink Floyd

Are these people idiots, or are they just bots? Like could real people be that dumb? Sigh, I know they can, but still.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by Leisher »

I think some people are just intentionally ignorant because they are miserable. Thus, they have no desire to learn or take a breath, they just want to be offended.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by GORDON »

I just learned Roger Waters was rerecording PF tunes with just himself in order to try to screw the rest of the band out of royalties, or something.

SO if you ever wanted to hear Comfortably Enough stepped down a key and without arguably the best guitar solo in history, try this:

TheCatt
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:10 pm SO if you ever wanted to hear Comfortably Enough stepped down a key and without arguably the best guitar solo in history, try this:
Already saw it live.

It's complicated, since Waters was arguably the brains behind the songs for most of the 70s, especially The Wall.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pink Floyd

Post by Leisher »

That is absolute ass.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”