RIP Neil Peart

Audio Tawk
thibodeaux

RIP Neil Peart

Post by thibodeaux »

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/mus ... 7-n1113861

And if you don't know who that is...you're dead to me as well.
Vince

RIP Neil Peart

Post by Vince »

I was really shocked to hear about this. He always was a super private person. I watched the documentary on their final tour. He went out the way he wanted professionally. He didn't want to have to compromise his drumming to continue, so he decided it was time to hang it up.

Ironically, I was watching an interview he did a couple of days ago on YouTube.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

RIP Neil Peart

Post by TheCatt »

:(
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

RIP Neil Peart

Post by Leisher »

I just got an email today from a vendor I work with who is bringing out someone I've never met and their name is Peart. I thought it was strange as I had never encountered that name before outside of Rush. (And yes Thib, I knew who he was. Hell, you can't listen to a month of Bill Burr's podcast without hearing about Peart multiple times.) Anyway, weird timing.

It gets even weirder as a few weeks ago my family and I were driving around looking at X-Mas lights and we passed by my great aunt Wilma's house. I told them whose house it was, and said, "But I think she may have passed away." Turns out, she did...that day.

Long story short, I might be killing people.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

RIP Neil Peart

Post by thibodeaux »

I wil PM you a list...