Fighter Ace - Anyone play it?

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

I've downloaded it and considered paying to play longer. It's a free to download WWII flying game that costs $15 a month. You can play without being online, but online is much more fun. Download and try it for free if you want....link is:
Fighter Ace Website

If you're into fighter games, that is.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Many many many many many moons ago, I played Warbirds. LOVED flying back then and had a really good joystick for the times. Had a throttle built into it!! Fully programable, etc. Anyway, use to play it quite a bit. Was 2.95/hour to play. Got expensive, and couldn't afford to play that much. I LOVED it though. P51-D all the way. . . anyway, none of my friends liked it, plus, I sucked. I didn't have a rudder control, so I couldn't fly as well as everyone else. Rarely got kills, etc. I stopped playing.

Now they have the joysticks that have the rudder control on them as well. MUCH easier to fly with those. . but I don't have one. Just played with my father-in-laws. . . anyway, if I get one (and I check them out at Best Buy all the time) I'll probably check it out.

Last time I checked, Warbirds had B-17's and you could pilot or man the guns.
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

Cakedaddy wrote:Many many many many many moons ago, I played Warbirds. LOVED flying back then and had a really good joystick for the times. Had a throttle built into it!! Fully programable, etc. Anyway, use to play it quite a bit. Was 2.95/hour to play. Got expensive, and couldn't afford to play that much. I LOVED it though. P51-D all the way. . . anyway, none of my friends liked it, plus, I sucked. I didn't have a rudder control, so I couldn't fly as well as everyone else. Rarely got kills, etc. I stopped playing.

Now they have the joysticks that have the rudder control on them as well. MUCH easier to fly with those. . but I don't have one. Just played with my father-in-laws. . . anyway, if I get one (and I check them out at Best Buy all the time) I'll probably check it out.

Last time I checked, Warbirds had B-17's and you could pilot or man the guns.
Logitech sells the joysticks for as little as $15. Pick one up.

Fighter Ace is only 14.95 a month, so you shouldn't spend near what you did before.

They fly about 50+ planes, including the P51 variants and the B-17.