Steam - The Future is Now

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's funny because it's true.

And now Humble Bundle's monthly subscription makes it worse. I have to cross check over there to make sure I don't buy a game I already own like I did with Immortal Redneck.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me. Two of the games on my wish list are under $5 right now...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Indie Game Festival on Steam
You'll be able to check out demos of the games. We don't know all the studios taking part just yet, but we'll update this article with some of the featured games when the event starts later today at 1PM ET / 10AM PT. That said, we do know the event will run until March 23rd.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've actually been waiting for a "Quarantine Sale!"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I've actually been waiting for a "Quarantine Sale!"
Lol, me too. Guess this is it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spring Cleaning Event begins today, which isn't a sale.

It's more about recommending games in your library that you might have skipped or forgotten about.

Badges can be earned.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Winter Sale starts tomorrow.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Giggity!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

10 cards for voting; 1 card per day for viewing your queue.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I need cards 6 + 7 if anyone is trading.

I have extras of 1, 2, 3, and 10
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I have not yet begun to start working on the Steam sale. I will later tonight. Just home for a pit stop before more X-Mas activities this evening.

Feel free to keep an eye on my inventory and if there's anything you need, holla!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Steam is down a few hours after the winter sale ended.

I'm guessing something went wrong days ago and they're just now fixing it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

And back up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Target has 7.5% off cards; +5% more off of that if you use target credit card.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Thank you. Heading to a pet store near a Target in about an hour. Looks like I need to make an additional stop.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Is there going to be another round of drops next month?

Never mind. Found them. The wood door has a glory hole.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher, this was the game i was telling you about yesterday. I've never played it and its single player but i've seen a few people on youtube rave about the game and the reviews are the same. I think this is right up your ally.

You also mentioned that you and Cake were looking for a game to multi whenever you get done with Halo. I'd be interested in joining for some Friday night sessions. You guys have any ideas yet?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:07 am Leisher, this was the game i was telling you about yesterday. I've never played it and its single player but i've seen a few people on youtube rave about the game and the reviews are the same. I think this is right up your ally.
It was already on my wishlist, but now I'm guaranteed to grab it during the next sale.
Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:07 am You also mentioned that you and Cake were looking for a game to multi whenever you get done with Halo. I'd be interested in joining for some Friday night sessions. You guys have any ideas yet?
We may finish Halo 4 this Friday, but there are some additional mission things. Those could always sit for other sessions though.

Potential co-op games:
-Far Cry 5 or the upcoming 6
-The Forest is out of Early Access and I know it's one we've both discussed going back to and actually beating it this time.
-I still have not played Borderlands 3.
-L4D 1 and 2
-Payday 1 and 2
-Dying Light (This greatly intrigues me.) Fun game, they're still constantly adding stuff, and a sequel is coming as well.
-Monster Hunter World
-Dead by Daylight
-Generation Zero
-Diablo III

To name a few...
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm Potential co-op games:
-Far Cry 5 or the upcoming 6
-The Forest is out of Early Access and I know it's one we've both discussed going back to and actually beating it this time.
-I still have not played Borderlands 3.
-L4D 1 and 2
-Payday 1 and 2
-Dying Light (This greatly intrigues me.) Fun game, they're still constantly adding stuff, and a sequel is coming as well.
-Monster Hunter World
-Dead by Daylight
-Generation Zero
-Diablo III

To name a few...
I did like the Forest when we did play it. Probably because it was a PvE survival game instead of the PvP ones where i always get owned.

If you guys were interested in doing an ARPG like Diablo 3, then maybe consider Path of Exile. I recently was playing it and really liked the character skill tree and customization much better than Diablo 3. And its completely free to play.

Monster Hunter World always intrigued me too, don't know much about it but the thought of going on a hunt to find huge monsters to get sweet loot sounds pretty fun to me.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!