League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

LeagueSharp loses suit and $10M.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That information is relevant to me.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just thought Leisher should know his name was used in vain last night.

Cake is talking to me online trying to get me to play LOL, ranked. I said no way in hell. Then he says, "What if I told you we had a full team, with Leisher and stuff?" So I went ahead and got in, Teamspeak and everything. And there was no Leisher. He lawyers up and starts telling me how he never promised anything, and it was a "what if."

Anyway, 2 games out of 5 weren't complete assrapes, so those 2 were fun. The other 3 made me hate LOL more than I have in years, Diamond players stacking the other teams. Or whatever that high rank is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Just thought Leisher should know his name was used in vain last night.
I am aware. He was Steam messaging me to come play. I had told him I would if "the gang was all back together" and apparently that was happening. However, I didn't have it loaded and was prepping for a swim meet in the morning.

I told him when I do play, it'll be the one game he wants me to play, and then I'm deleting LoL again win lose or draw. He said I'm being a girl about it. Point being, his intention is trying to get me to be "addicted" to it again. It's the only game he seems to be multiing these days as he and Ronnie still play a bunch. Heaven forbid I want to play games that don't cause great frustration and tension among friends.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Which is exactly why I stick to ARAM. 19 times out of 20 your teammates are chill because it's only ARAM, and I don't even have to worry about which champ to choose.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/ ... ranchising

Looks like i've got a new favorite team to root for in the NALCS for League of Legends. This is pretty cool, and just shows how big E-sports has become. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert paid $13 million for the franchise!

Also looks like the rivalry with the GS Warriors will continue as their owner has bought a team too.

Now if only North America could compete with the Koreans...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I plan to play my last LoL game ever this Friday night. Part of an agreement I have with Cake. He'll be returning here after that. (He's quite anxious to talk MAME stuff here.)

His plan is to get me to play more than one, but I honestly have zero desire. So one game, then uninstall.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I plan to play my last LoL game ever this Friday night. Part of an agreement I have with Cake. He'll be returning here after that. (He's quite anxious to talk MAME stuff here.)

His plan is to get me to play more than one, but I honestly have zero desire. So one game, then uninstall.
Yay! The Cake is not a lie!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I plan to play my last LoL game ever this Friday night. Part of an agreement I have with Cake. He'll be returning here after that. (He's quite anxious to talk MAME stuff here.)

:shock: :shock: :shock: ........... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ........... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

As dumb as your "last game ever" sounds, I'll never play ranked again, so it's fine.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

GORDON wrote: As dumb as your "last game ever" sounds, I'll never play ranked again, so it's fine.
What do you mean? Season 8 ranked just started, Leisher is back on the team and i'm sure Scooty is just a call away.

By the end of the season we should be Bronze 3!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Those 5 games we played that night were physically painful to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Leisher is back on the team
Leisher is playing one game. ONE. Then I'm done.

My Steam library is 800+ games and I want to play them, not LoL.

I could maybe be talked into a game of ARAM for Gordo, but I don't think peeps understand that I'm not coming back.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't want you back. I don't want anyone back. I want to fire up ARAM whenever the urge strikes, and play a mindless game, and not at other times.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote:
Stranger wrote: Leisher is back on the team
Leisher is playing one game. ONE. Then I'm done.

My Steam library is 800+ games and I want to play them, not LoL.

I could maybe be talked into a game of ARAM for Gordo, but I don't think peeps understand that I'm not coming back.
i'm just fucking around, i know your not "back on the team".

I actually haven't played league in about 2 months myself, i've been playing other games.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

So, I successfully made Leisher my bitch and he played the game. Took, what, two years? But I won!

For the record, had no intention to get him addicted. No intention of trying to play more. In fact, the game was over and I asked "What dumb game do we want to play now?" It was HIM that said "I had fun." "Probably won't uninstall and might practice a couple of games." ONLY intention was to make Leisher my bitch!
Cake - 1
Leisher - 0
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I did enjoy it because there was zero expectations.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I did enjoy it because there was zero expectations.
That was my rule for dating, too.
It's not me, it's someone else.