Electronic Arts

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Electronic Arts

Post by Stranger »

It's still an EA sports game, so hot garbage. I won't be buying it.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:12 pm
It's still an EA sports game, so hot garbage. I won't be buying it.
Apparently the FIFA series is really good. Yes, Madden sucks, but maybe this will turn out ok?

In related news, 2K is making an NFL game again and it will be out this year. Their NFL games were the shit, but their NBA games are complete trash. Combined with their shitty customer service...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by TheCatt »

Who do you like when two evil organizations collide?

At any rate, good for EA is my first take. Fuck FIFA.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by Leisher »

Fuck them both.

FIFA is corrupt, but EA is pure greed. This newly branded game is likely just a rehash of the previous year's FIFA game with logos/names removed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:00 am This newly branded game is likely just a rehash of the previous year's FIFA game with logos/names removed.
100%
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by GORDON »

And they probably dropped the price a bit to thank the consumer for sticking with them, and the fact they saved all that money from licensing.

LOL jk.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:12 am And they probably dropped the price a bit to thank the consumer for sticking with them, and the fact they saved all that money from licensing.

LOL jk.
Excellent point. In no reality is EA passing those cost savings onto the customers.
Leisher
Site Admin

Electronic Arts

Post by Leisher »

Working on player voiced characters.

Don't most people hate hearing their own voice? Even lots of actors don't watch their own shows and movies.

This feels like something that is a great concept, but won't get used as often as they think.

EXCEPTION: The princess will 1000% be voiced by whatever chick the guy playing likes.