Grand Theft Auto 6

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

That was indeed GTA6 footage.

A hacker broke into Rockstar, stole 3GB worth of pre-alpha footage and source code.

I thought it was just some gameplay footage, which "whatever". However, stealing the source code? What a douche.
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

Do you want to pay for games per hour played? I'm not completely against such a system, but I see way, way too much potential for abuse by developers. Too many games will just become grinds.

Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by TheCatt »

Trailer? Just looks like clips of Miami.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

That was it, so they released it for realsies.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:52 pm That was it, so they released it for realsies.
I was just making a joke that it's just clips instead of made up footage.
Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:08 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:52 pm That was it, so they released it for realsies.
I was just making a joke that it's just clips instead of made up footage.
I figured, but my original tweet wasn't 100% that it was the real deal, so I posted the trailer as confirmation.

As for your comment, point to the thing that is unrealistic. :D

Seriously, I doubt those are actual gameplay, but it might be. The released footage from several months ago or last year was pretty damn impressive.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Grand Theft Auto 6

Post by Leisher »

True story, but by then it'll have tons more content and I won't be paying full price.