Halo Infinite

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Halo Infinite

Post by Stranger »

While the full campaign doesn't release until Dec. 8th, the multiplayer PvP mode is live now and FREE.

Might be something to try out if we can't play B3 tonight.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Halo Infinite

Post by Leisher »

Is this the game that wasn't coming to PC?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Halo Infinite

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 am Is this the game that wasn't coming to PC?
You can pre-purchase it right now on Steam.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Halo Infinite

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:06 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 am Is this the game that wasn't coming to PC?
You can pre-purchase it right now on Steam.
I saw it. I was just making fun of how when it was announced they said it was NEVER coming to PC. Or maybe that was Halo 5 or something? Who knows?

Penny Arcade's review:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Halo Infinite

Post by Cakedaddy »

Well, he IS playing a PC shooter with a controller. . .
Leisher
Site Admin

Halo Infinite

Post by Leisher »

I'm out on Halo Infinite.

First, Halo Infinite is not Halo 5. Why do I care about a game if you're not giving me the full story?

Second, They can absolutely, positively go fuck themselves with this horseshit.

Fuck every single person that buys stuff from this game. They're THE problem with the gaming industry, giving these cunts a reason to keep doing this shit.