Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:11 am I think it was me who got banned from the C&C forums, way back when I learned that forum mods were bigger fucking idiots than the average person who posted on C&C forums.
You would obviously remember better, but I have no recollection of you fighting with them, just Cake. Maybe I mixed up the details of your respective fights.
GORDON wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:11 am It's a classic example of "You give a little person a little power, and they think they're powerful."
"Why are billionaires always so short?"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Post by GORDON »

I barely remember it. Something to do with.... It was legal for them to threaten and talk about raping my mother, but "penis and vagina" was a ban worthy phrase. I took exception.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Post by GORDON »

I would submit a billionaire would have actual power, should he choose to weird it.

I'm talking about losers who let an inkling of authority go to their heads.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Post by Leisher »

The exclusive deal with Epic didn't last long. It's now available on Steam.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”