Amazon Games

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon Games

Post by Leisher »

Remember how Epic starting bribing people via free games? Well, here comes another company with money to burn...

My Amazon Prime membership, which already gives me free shipping, free music streaming, free audio books, etc. now has a game launcher.

I installed it this morning and claimed my 31 free games. They also promise 5+ free games every week or month (I forget). They're not "garbage" games either. They're the same quality as the ones Epic gives away.

Additionally, the have tons of free content for other games, like "skin shards" for LoL.

Oh, and they advertise content for PC, console, and mobile gaming.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon Games

Post by TheCatt »

I've found the games to be lower in quality than Epic, imho.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Amazon Games

Post by Cakedaddy »

They give free games away to Android users as well, as long as you download their client. Their client requires every single permission on the Android platform. Every. Single. One. VERY invasive. I assumed their PC launcher will be just as invasive, if not more, than the Epic client. I don't need the games bad enough to invite them that far into my life.
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon Games

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:37 am I've found the games to be lower in quality than Epic, imho.
It's funny you say that because some of them are the exact same ones Epic has given away.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon Games

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:16 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:37 am I've found the games to be lower in quality than Epic, imho.
It's funny you say that because some of them are the exact same ones Epic has given away.
Key word: some
It's not me, it's someone else.