Among Us

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Among Us

Post by Cakedaddy »

Why aren't we playing any games tonight? I thought the new thing was, every Friday, something was getting played. It would be based on who all was logging on.
Leisher
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by Leisher »

That was not my understanding, but I would be fine with that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by Leisher »

My wife and kids are now playing and having a blast.

I don't think we'll have a shortage of players anytime soon.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by TheCatt »

I don't get it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by Leisher »

That's because you're stupid. :D

For some reason it's only showing the 1st and last panels. Forgot where I got it. Maybe Imgur?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by TheCatt »

I could not search for this thread for some reason. Was searching for "Among" and nothing.

Played last night with my family. 4 people makes it really easy to win as the imposter. We then invited some family friends and had 10 running for a while. My youngest + wife had never played before. It's much harder (but free) on a cell phone. Moving around, etc is almost annoying. Was fun, laughs were had.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Among Us

Post by TheCatt »