More multi gaming talk

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:10 pm -No Man's Sky? (cheaper now, how many can play? 2-4 players in a group, but up to 32 in one universe...whatever that means.)
Did this turn out ok? Didn't know it was co-op.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Checked what RTS games i owned last night. I own Supreme Commander, Planetary Annihilation and a Titans version? not sure what that is, also have one called Ashes of Singularity, looked really cool.

I'm up for whatever if were gonna play something tonight.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:04 am Did this turn out ok? Didn't know it was co-op.
Good question. I've always been interested in it but i know it had a really rough launch, might be much better now. Just checked Steam and it says its got co-op.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:04 am Did this turn out ok? Didn't know it was co-op.
I have heard good things in the Steam reviews and random articles. Although, I still don't really know what the game is all about.

I'll be on tonight. I have BL3 still installed. Should I install SC or PA?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

PA: Titans on an entire solar system with friends would be a fucking BLAST.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:00 pm PA: Titans on an entire solar system with friends would be a fucking BLAST.
Steam says I have to pay $3 to upgrade my PA to PA: Titans.

I'll get it tonight as I've got an RTS jones going on right now anyway and I'm thisclose to finishing The Surge 2.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

FYI, I'm now a solid maybe for tonight. I still should be on, but there's a chance I won't.

Hopefully I'll see you all there, and I'll have BL3 and PA:T ready to go.

If not, apologies.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Downloading PA:Titans right now. Might as well give it a test run and see how awesome i am!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

There’s a mod that gives another unit list too iirc.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Just slammed a moon into a planet :shock: come get some!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:09 pm There’s a mod that gives another unit list too iirc.
Looks like there are tons of mods you can add right in the game. Theres one in the recommended tab thats called Legion Expansion, adds new faction and >100 units.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

I log in to Steam and see you playing PA. I go get a drink since you were in a game. Sit down and go to message you to see how long. You log off.

You saw me log in and ran away so I couldn't beat you.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

just resetting the PC. im back on
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Arg. Two projects deep tonight. But may be able to go tomorrow if I can get things under control.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

I should be fine for tomorrow too.
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

Where er'body at?
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

No end in sight with work :(
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

just had some company leave. i can play
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

REALLY need to figure out how to have bigger planets and to not spawn on the same one with the AI. Planetary Annihilation and we are all on the same small planet in a system of 6 planets.
Troy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Troy »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:57 am REALLY need to figure out how to have bigger planets and to not spawn on the same one with the AI. Planetary Annihilation and we are all on the same small planet in a system of 6 planets.
My fav way to play is that everyone gets an AI on their planet, and then if you beat them you turn to the other players.

I do recall the starting spots have to be set right or you run into the all on one planet problem.