More multi gaming talk

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

i'll be in Steam for some games if anyone is down. Hit me up if ya want.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Sorry. I was on vacation all week spending time with my middle kid. We were hanging out Friday night. Last night before all the rest came back home.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Why has Deep Rock Galactic never been mentioned as a potential game to play?

1-4 player coop. On sale now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

When are we going to start playing again?
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Don't know. I'm booked the next two weeks, but will be available again after that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:04 pm Why has Deep Rock Galactic never been mentioned as a potential game to play?

1-4 player coop. On sale now.
I vaguely remember looking at this before.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

a Gothic ARPG & open world survival game where you play as a vampire. Gather, craft and build a castle. Heavily reliant on Co-op PvE and PvP.

It just came out on early access but has already getting tons of play. I'm not usually into survival games as much but this one definitely has my interest.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Watched some streams and Youtube video on V Rising last night. Gotta say, this one might be a good one for this group. People compare it to a mix of Rust and Valheim, with the control/fight scheme the same as Battlerite. Cake you might not remember but we played it one night, its a little arena PvP game. Basically same thing as League of Legends controls but with WASD movement instead of point and click movement.

You can start your own servers and make all the rules or join others. There are PvE servers, full loot PvP servers and non full loot PvP servers.

Found this video that explains the game pretty well. Yes, its a sponsored video so take that into consideration, but its pretty much just an overview of the game systems and mechanics.

If anyone is interested in this game let me know.

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

I do not remember playing this game at all. . .

And great design choice! You have a vampire and you want him to transform into an animal for faster travel speeds. What animal do you choose? A werewolf of course!

I haven't seen anything suggested here that I wouldn't play if other people did to. Just waiting for someone to make the call!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:11 pm I do not remember playing this game at all. . .
Maybe the way i wrote that is confusing.. I meant that we played Battlerite one night. This game has the same combat system that game does, cause they are the same devs.
Cakedaddy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:11 pm What animal do you choose? A werewolf of course!
I would've guessed a bat.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

More multi gaming talk

Post by Stranger »

Bought V Rising on a whim. Just started a private server to see what its about. Join in if you pick it up.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Still in Early Access, but The Anacrusis.

4 player co-op FPS.

$15 this weekend.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

As we exit August and head into fall, historical evidence suggests people's Fridays are going to become open for gaming again. I will be one of those people.

So not looking to spark up gaming right away (unless everyone was in), but let's get the conversation going.

My suggestions:

Generation Zero (Co-Op FPS) (Always on sale on Steam) - Tactics are key in a kinda open, kinda linear world. Has a story to play through.

Space Beast Terror Fright (Co-Op FPS with a terrible name) ($15 on Steam) - "Hard" is right there in the marketing, so expect a tough experience. It looks like a horror game. Story to play through.

Looking for a non-FPS to play.
TheCatt
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:49 pm Looking for a non-FPS to play.
Bridge?
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:53 pm
Bridge?
Who are you, Omar Sharif?
TheCatt
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:58 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:53 pm
Bridge?
Who are you, Omar Sharif?
I mean, I wish I were that good, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

I can't believe I remembered his name.
Cakedaddy

More multi gaming talk

Post by Cakedaddy »

Maybe we can carve out a few minutes on those Fridays to talk about MULE.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

Sorry, right when we were doing that I went on vacation and then had something take place that made everything else go away. I will revisit it soon.
Leisher
Site Admin

More multi gaming talk

Post by Leisher »

I was going to suggest gaming this weekend, but because of Cake finding me some needed cables I'm now working all weekend! :D