Oculus Quest

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

I did. I'm looking forward to trying it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

When is Troy going to enter the conversation given all the free Oculus stuff he's going to be scoring? Bigger question, when do WE get to start scoring free stuff from him?! This process is taking way too long. . .
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

Seconded!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Oculus Quest

Post by Troy »

Cakedaddy wrote: When is Troy going to enter the conversation given all the free Oculus stuff he's going to be scoring? Bigger question, when do WE get to start scoring free stuff from him?! This process is taking way too long. . .
I know right. The news was bad week one - Cat said they told her: "We are going to start you with Portal and ramp you ramp you up to Oculus once you get the first product down". So a nice new Portal arrived - no Oculus :(

I know Mark is listening to me every time that damn thing is plugged in.
Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oculus gave me a $10 credit today. Keep an eye out for their email.
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

Thanks for the heads up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by GORDON »

They have too much money laying around and need to dump it?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

I got another $10 credit last week and have to spend by tomorrow. Any games you highly recommend? Are you getting these credits too?
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

I am getting the credits as well.

I would recommend that bomb defusing game. Start talking or we die...or something like that. I've heard that's a lot of fun.

Arizona Sunshine is a fun zombie killer with an actual story and levels you have to traverse.
Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

I already have "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes". It is fun.

I'm tuned off by the $40 price of AS.

I'm leaning towards Virtual Desktop, even though I bought the $80 cable. Still give that a thumbs up?
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

Virtual Desktop makes the Oculus work without the cable. There's a couple of hoops to jump through, but it works well when you have it going.

Arizona Sunshine is far more fun than that zombie game I played when you visited Richburg.
GORDON
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by GORDON »

I CAN SET THE TIME ZONE IN HERE. JESUS WEPT.
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

Beat Saber is now multi. Will have to try that soon. I say, this Friday before the 'regular' gaming session starts.
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

How do you multi it?
Cakedaddy

Oculus Quest

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't know. But the update went live today.
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

Broke open the piggy bank and just ordered an Oculus Quest 2 for $3.21. I pick it up this afternoon.
GORDON
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by GORDON »

$3.210
Leisher
Site Admin

Oculus Quest

Post by Leisher »

No zeros forgotten. Got a case too.
Troy

Oculus Quest

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: No zeros forgotten. Got a case too.
Nice! I've placed a request to the powers that be (that be in the other home office) but I don't know when it will come through.