XBox Series X

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

MS' latest console that looks a lot like a PC.

Oh, and they're working on getting exclusives. So thanks for that Epic Games and Tim Sweeny, fucking greedy douchebags.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by TheCatt »

Didn't Xbox and PS already have some exclusives? Much less every damned thing Nintendo makes for their own platform.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

Yes, the console exclusivity wars have been around for a long time, but "console" is the key word there. PCs were essentially immune.

Sure, EA, MS, and Ubisoft tried, but they failed. Ubisoft has never been able to sell their titles exclusively, EA tried for years with very tepid results and are now reportedly moving to open their libraries up to other launchers, and MS has done it with a few titles to very little success. I mean, who the fuck uses the MS Store? Mostly it was just developers insisting people use their launcher.

Steam persisted through all that and the masses supported a single platform model.

Then Epic came along and started bribing everyone with their 30 pieces of silver and started getting developers to essentially boycott Steam for periods of time.

Now MS is renewing their focus and is going to be also offering 30 pieces of silver to developers to get them to sign exclusivity deals with the MS Store.

Seriously, I hope all the morons supporting the EGS get a iron rod shoved up their ass and they are slowly turned on it over a fire in hell for eternity. But other than that, I hope they have a pleasant day.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by TheCatt »

Epic has the Escapists for free, and I'm finally tempted to play something on it, China spying be damned
Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

Phil Specter says MS isn't competing with Nintendo or Sony, but Google and Apple.

He's not entirely wrong.

Interesting that MS and Sony are working on cross console play.
Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Drops in November.
Yet another item being delayed until after the election to make Trump look bad.
Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

I laughed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by Leisher »

Is it April 1st?

Who the fuck wants that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

XBox Series X

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Is it April 1st?

Who the fuck wants that?
Wait, who doesn't? :)