Albion Online

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Trying to figure out a counter for healer/dps combos in hell gates. We need to reduce their ability to heal, of course. I took a look at Catt's build and wanted to see if there was a piece we could use. The Cultist Sandals might be something. Looks like they leave a trail on the ground, and anyone that walks in it, their healing is reduced by 20%. Will that be enough? And who wears them? Both of us? Seems like they will only work if they attack whoever is wearing them. Chasing me, while kiting, or you covering the ground as they attack you.

I wouldn't know where to look for more anti-healing items.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

My build can basically nullify healing... briefly. It's better in group play though as one of the key skills is stealing health from people as they lose it. It does an OK amount of damage, too.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Crystal, dropped from Bronze I 1013 to Iron III (500 pts) for season reset
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

RZ gathering. Got a new build and went back out, but no one attacked me.

But, I found an Avalonion Treasure Drone, for the first time. Had 75k of loot in it. Sadly, with my gathering build I can barely do any damage, but I won.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Finally got down to 369 focus for cabbage. I'm almost breakeven on seeds, 134k/day for 4 farm plots.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Way too many people don't know what a Haiku is. Even though they explain it.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Gus will pay you 2mil silver if you reach level 25 using his Raid referral link.

Won another mil from him last night.

Ive been averaging 95k per half hour gathering hides, ore, fiber, lumber, and fish in T5 mist areas.

My blacksmith laborers are up to level 6, but I'm feeding them T5 books for 150% happiness level. First load made me 75k over the 15 laborers.

Jemma said thank you for the Cat Cub. If anyone gets any more cubs, just keep dropping them in the chests with the saddle resources (I think it's 20 leather/lumber of the appropriate tier) and she will raise and saddle them for you, if you want.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Trying out a Fire Staff build with T4.x stuff. Based off this screenshot of Gus' stuff

Stranger

Albion Online

Post by Stranger »

i purchased some Cultist boots myself, also theres a quarterstaff that has an AOE toggle ability that reduces healing by 35% and slow enemy. Both of those might be overkill for an anti heal build, not really sure. Currently leveling my quarterstaffs right now. If anyone is down to get into some shenanigans tonight i'll be on.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:28 pm Trying out a Fire Staff build with T4.x stuff. Based off this screenshot of Gus' stuff
Dropped 81k of faction points on 9 iron chests to get 2.1M fame +/- and a little bit of $$. Got me to level 25-50 of mastery on various aspects of this build, so that's a win.
Stranger wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:45 pm If anyone is down to get into some shenanigans tonight i'll be on.
I'm online now, trying to figure out my build. Up for non-lethal figuring out of things.
Stranger

Albion Online

Post by Stranger »

We can do some hellgates. invite sent
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Trying to level up my stuff to 60, so was doing some solo dungeons. First one I went into, someone else was already in. He decided to flag for combat and attack me, and I was like "Fine, let's do this." But... he couldn't attack me. I had left myself faction flagged, so we couldn't hurt each other.

So then we joined together as a party and did the dungeon together. What a weird game.

Then did another solo and got a 150k chest, which seems outrageous for solo dungeons these days. (It had an expert's Caerleon cape in it)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:51 pm Gus will pay you 2mil silver if you reach level 25 using his Raid referral link.
I did this. It took several hours. But, you mostly just hit a button, and it auto-battles, and then 1 minute later you click again. Then, every once in a while, you re-arrange and upgrade your party. Was able to do it while doing other things.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

That's what I've been doing. Auto battle until I lose. Then use all the crap I've gained to level up and repeat.

Also, we've given up, for now, on trying to figure out a counter to the healer/dps combo. And have instead joined them. I trained up a healer build and will now be. . . . a healer.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:01 pm That's what I've been doing. Auto battle until I lose. Then use all the crap I've gained to level up and repeat.
Yep.

You can rebattle the same battle just to get XP. I never ran out of game energy, so that made it easier. Be sure to use the code MarSESP if you have not.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Entering as a healer, arena queues are MUCH shorter.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:39 pm Entering as a healer, arena queues are MUCH shorter.
Well, yeah, it's always a wait for healers. How leveled up are you now?
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

I would summarize as 'meh'. 30+ for each new item.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:50 pm I would summarize as 'meh'. 30+ for each new item.
Yeah, sure is slow to get a new build going.