Albion Online

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

I rebuilt for daggers. Need to give it a spin some day.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

I just discovered fame credits. Once you hit 100/100 on certain things, you get fame credits (since you cannot level up any more), and can apply those to other things. Have to enable it from the skill chart page thing.

Probably costs silver, not quite clear how much
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

In spite of me being a newb healer with a shitty build and no fame, I made Bronze 1 tonight. With the bow, I'd win about 2 out of 5 games. As healer, it's about 7 out of 10.

I even scored 3 kills one game!

Hit level 79 Priest. Figure I farmed about a million points (from books) tonight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:27 am With the bow, I'd win about 2 out of 5 games. As healer, it's about 7 out of 10.
Nice! I need to get good with my dagger build.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

I raised L2 mercs to L6, then sold them for 56k each. not sure it was really worth it, but it's so easy to fill merc books.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

I sold mine at level 5 for around 32k. My blacksmiths are level 6, doing level 5 books. My 15 get me about 75k a day.

DO NOT try to level up blacksmiths from 0. The lower tier books are priced incredibly high.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Went to Carleon to meet Gus for another million and decided to explore. Ran around outside of town and hit the roads of Avalon. Saw a death on the screen and ran towards it. 4 bad guys surrounded me and stood there. I was stripped of all gear, so nothing to lose. One said "Dance motherfucker". I said "If you attack me, it means you have a small penis." Only one guy attacked me.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 am One said "Dance motherfucker". I said "If you attack me, it means you have a small penis." Only one guy attacked me.
lol
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Did a Crystal Arena. Dude on my team complained about how bad our team was.

He did 2.5k damage. I led with 22k damage.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 am Image

Good ratio (179-10), but not sure why it says I was killed twice? I did get knocked down once by the NPC defender in a red zone, but didn't lose my stuff, but I guess that still counts as dying? But that should only have been once.
bonus points were 31k.

Tonight did a little factiony stuff, and despite taking worthless places, got a boatload of points. Also, no pvp, and wasn't in a group. Much confused.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

My report was pretty weak. Not only did I not faction much, but as a healer, it's almost like you weren't there as far as kills go.

But in other news, I'm 86+ for all the 'base' parts of my healer build, and 61 on the outer ring. Looking forward to using it in hell gates.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Tried out my dagger build again for 2 quick matches. We won the first one, but the rest of the team was just amazing.

Lost the 2nd. I even killed their healer twice which is what my build is supposed to do, but the team got sloppy at the end and let them take too many pylons.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Decided to try out a healer build for the hell of it, and went Zerging.

Of course, the spell you need for a good build is Level 85. :(
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Foudn this today: https://wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Expe ... rjack_Tome

100k on market?? wtf? for 1500 fame?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Started feeling sick this afternoon, spent 3 hours of doing healer-faction stuff using a crappy T4 build

Got 57k faction points. Is healer just a cheat code in this game?
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 pmspent 3 hours
That's a really long time to faction. I think that's a better explanation of why you got so many points.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:49 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 pmspent 3 hours
That's a really long time to faction. I think that's a better explanation of why you got so many points.
Turns out if you are a healer, you get faction points based on the people's actions that you heal, like if they go to combat. Not sure how that works with multiple healers though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Did 45 minutes of bandit assault today. Got 15k in that time, then got an 11k bonus when the event ended.

At around 40 minutes, suddenly there was a black, white, green, and orange army each in the same region. I stopped following and hunted trees for a few minutes, then teleported home. I'm too pretty to die.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:57 pm Foudn this today: https://wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Expe ... rjack_Tome

That's the "Wood Treasures" that are boosted 50% right now. You randomly get them while chopping trees. You have a chance of getting one that matches the tier of the tree you are hitting. I've gotten a handful of them. You get them for other resources as well. Lumber is the cheapest one, plus there are a lot on the market right now because of the boost. I'm holding mine and waiting for the prices to go back up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:45 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:57 pm Foudn this today: https://wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Expe ... rjack_Tome

That's the "Wood Treasures" that are boosted 50% right now. You randomly get them while chopping trees. You have a chance of getting one that matches the tier of the tree you are hitting. I've gotten a handful of them. You get them for other resources as well. Lumber is the cheapest one, plus there are a lot on the market right now because of the boost. I'm holding mine and waiting for the prices to go back up.
Ah didnt even realize, but why the hell are they even worth 100k?

Also, dropped a fawn in the shared chest.