Albion Online

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

So 400k net on stone.

Cabbage King update: I bought 4,659 cabbage at an average price of 312. I sold 2,994 of them for 415 each, for a net profit of 227,544 so far. Still need to sell the other 1,665, that'd be 126,540 more if they sell.

800k just from trading, yeehaw!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Past few bandit raids have been "meh" for points. Tonight got 27k which was nice. 12k raw, 15k bonus.

Travertine market normalizing, prices dropping hard for 4.0-4.2, but still above yesterday prices. Glad I got out when I did.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just got 20k+ from a normal faction run. There was a long fight in Willow Wood that earned a lot of points. Once we won that, we pushed through to Snapshaft where BW stopped us. Lym just scattered and ran, so there was no PvP fighting there. Dumbasses. It's non-lethal and PvP is where the points are!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:58 pm . It's non-lethal and PvP is where the points are!!
Yep. In yellow I'll always take at least one knockdown.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:58 pm 800k just from trading, yeehaw!
Cabbage sold overnight. That was nice.

Cabbage market back to normal, even sold at 435 for my morning batch. Wonder what happened yesterday. Some big buyer not making their normal buys? Someone dumping? who knows.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Two more chest attempts last night.

1st one - I was hacking down a 30/30 tree, and the chest was far, so just ignored it. Then it popped, and no one was opening... so I eventually ran over, but someone got it before me.

2nd one - Another person and I were off our mount, with a 3rd guy just dancing around on his mount. 1st guy just single focuses on me, we fight each other, and the other guy gets the chest. We both get knocked out, him by me, me by a cougar. I should have won, but was too busy yelling "Look at the other guy you dumb ass"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

PvP is fun and all... but man, game economics with market perturbations causing wild financial outcomes. That's the shit.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Two plays on chests yesterday as well. One during a faction run. Someone else opened it, grabbed stuff and left, but there was still stuff in it. I was able to open it and clean it out. He left the silver bags and the things you can sell for 25k at a particular city. Everyone else was fighting each other. Second was in a Mist. There was a T8 dude and a T6 dude fighting. Another bow guy just watching, and me. The T8 dude chased off the T6 dude and tried to open the chest. The bow got shot at him. Then another guy rolled up on a mount. The T8 guy went after the bow guy and they went off screen. So I started opening the chest, and then the mounted guy did. I opened first and grabbed a couple of things, then everything was insta-gone. Fucking loot script again. Got about 10k worth of stuff.

Did about 5 corrupted dungeons as well. They are very much like solo dungeons as far as loot. Had a lot of common/uncommon chests and a few Rare. Only ended up with about 300k worth of stuff for about 1.5 hours worth of clearing. Better than solo in that you can clear/loot faster, but the payout is the same in that you hope for the higher level chests to make it worth it. I need to start hitting the shrine so I can practice PvP.

Was doing arenas last night when I saw a dude named TWTVLowEloTeemo in the match. So I tuned in to his stream to see if it was really him, and it was. They were dominating us, and he was focusing me hard. But mid game, we started timing our pylon grabs so we were holding them all when the timer ran out. Big point swing made it an even game. Next round, we held two to their one. Made it 14/25 in points. We ended up winning with kills at the end. He was in his stream raging pretty hard. I said it was probably the other team's healer that won it for them and he figured out I was the healer. Then started talking about how I sucked and was too close to the damage. I was asking how I should play that healer, but he just wanted to bitch about his team instead. Next game, he bitched about his team again. I unfollowed. He can continue to stream to the 15 year olds that enjoy that kind of ranting about other people. I also reported his friend/healer for an offensive name AFatFuckingFailure. I have come to the conclusion that the game does not check names before allowing them. I've seen PussyCum, CuntALot, etc.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am I have come to the conclusion that the game does not check names before allowing them. I've seen PussyCum, CuntALot, etc.
Yeah, seen a lot of those types of things.

It's a game, I don't see the point in getting upset about things. I got ganked the other day and said "I hope this $0.05 of loot makes your life more enjoyable!" I was wearing my T4 healer redzone build.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Tried a bandit raid on my phone while waiting for something to finish at work. Did a couple of regions, then recalled. Had 4k points when I quit, we'll see if I get the bonus at the end of hour.

Playing a phone... is barely usable. Watering plants, harvesting plants, sure. Battle? Hell no.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Got 4k bonus from earlier, meh. Guess green sucked.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

I was doing regular faction. Went through 3 zones before realizing I never flagged up. . .

Did a Bandit run for about 19k total.

Wife discovered that the enhanced pigs spawn pretty quick in the same spot. Found a pink one and camped it. In about 40 minutes, she had about 400k in hides. I did it later, and mine only lasted about 15 minute but I got 82k. They spawn every minute or so.
Stranger

Albion Online

Post by Stranger »

This week's patch notes:
https://forum.albiononline.com/index.ph ... ost1289435

2v2 Hellgates:
Healing Reduction: 20% → 30%

When you can't beat 'em join 'em. But when you join 'em, you can't beat 'em!

I was watching some Youtube videos yesterday where the guys were talking about the upcoming features for the game. Seems like they might be making solo play a little more viable. Putting dungeons in Mists and rebalancing the black market seemed to imply that from what i was watching. Dungeons are worthless now, and why would they put content into the game that nobody is going to wanna run? The rebalancing of the black market should help this because the loot from chests are from the black market.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Albion Online

Post by Stranger »

No work for me tomorrow. So i'll be down for some roads, Hellgates, general PvP again if you all are. I'll be on
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:36 pm No work for me tomorrow. So i'll be down for some roads, Hellgates, general PvP again if you all are. I'll be on
flying back from Boston today. Schedule unknown. But probably out for the most part
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:28 pm
Stranger wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:36 pm No work for me tomorrow. So i'll be down for some roads, Hellgates, general PvP again if you all are. I'll be on
flying back from Boston today. Schedule unknown. But probably out for the most part
I'm going to bed.

If yall played at normalish times, I could join you! :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Finally a better bandit raid this morning. 15k from regions + zerging (we had a few good battles, and I survived them all), then 11k bonus.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Finally won a chest. Let two other people battle, then took the remainder out. Got a 200k chest.

Beat a creature that gave me 116k fame in a yellow mist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Lunch bandit raid 18k in 20 minutes, but I died :( Got careless with bombers. Only 4k bonus :(