Nintendo

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

I can't believe all the love for Nintendo I'm seeing, and the sadness people are expressing about Reggie leaving. He wanted YOUR MONEY, he got YOUR MONEY. Wtf?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by Leisher »

What are you talking about? That's not me being incredulous, I seriously am asking. I haven't been following Nintendo news.

Although, Reggie was always a dick to Archie.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What are you talking about? That's not me being incredulous, I seriously am asking. I haven't been following Nintendo news.

Although, Reggie was always a dick to Archie.
These people. I browse there for Nintendo Game recommendations, but those people are as crazy as those Disney lovers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Nintendo's game sharing / family / multiple switches system sucks balls.
GORDON
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by GORDON »

I remember exactly where I was when I figured out Nintendo didn't offer internet multi-play on their Wii-U games, because they wanted people playing in the same room together for a better social experience.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by Leisher »

Are you implying Nintendo created the coronavirus to force lockdowns so that people would play together? Because if you are, I'm here to support you. :D

Switch sales are WAY up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Are you implying Nintendo created the coronavirus to force lockdowns so that people would play together? Because if you are, I'm here to support you. :D

Switch sales are WAY up.
lol.

Oh man, Amazon canceled our Switch order. I was pissed. Ended up buying a console only (since we already have controllers + 2 docks) from eBay. :x
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Nintendo sucks balls. All our controllers have drift issues to varying degrees. Which is shitty. Of course, they weren't servicing jack shit during the pandemic. They've recently re-opened. You have to use your own shipping materials, and their prepaid labels don't include residential pickup so you have to either 1) pay or 2) bring them to a UPS store.

Fuckers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Nintendo sucks balls. All our controllers have drift issues to varying degrees. Which is shitty. Of course, they weren't servicing jack shit during the pandemic. They've recently re-opened. You have to use your own shipping materials, and their prepaid labels don't include residential pickup so you have to either 1) pay or 2) bring them to a UPS store.

Fuckers.
We finally got 5 of them back. (5 = 2.5 controller pairs). So far they work. Friend of mine sent in 4, 2 came back working, 2 still sucked.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Mario Kart LIVE
Control a real-life Mario Kart with Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life in the game!
Race a real-world Mario Kart™ through your home! Use the Nintendo Switch™ system to control your kart and watch as it reacts to what’s happening in the game as you boost and drift to victory. Your in-home course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver’s seat.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by Leisher »

Very cool, but also seems very gimmicky.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Very cool, but also seems very gimmicky.
I'm OK with Mario Kart gimmicks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mario Kart LIVE
Control a real-life Mario Kart with Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life in the game!
Race a real-world Mario Kart™ through your home! Use the Nintendo Switch™ system to control your kart and watch as it reacts to what’s happening in the game as you boost and drift to victory. Your in-home course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver’s seat.
I bought one this morning. It was the Mario edition. Luigi sold out everywhere online, already, oddly enough. It'll probably be a Christmas present, if I can make myself wait.
Cakedaddy

Nintendo

Post by Cakedaddy »

Scored the Animal Crossing edition switch for my wife a week or so ago at Target. She was considering flipping it on ebay, but I made her keep it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Nintendo

Post by GORDON »

That dude better expect a Yakuza visit. Nintendo is clearly just destroying him for sport, at this point.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."