Divinity: Original Sin 2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm home, but fucked.

A semi tore down cables/poles about 50 yards from my house. You can drive by and see them hanging and the road has been closed. We've been told we're going to lose power, but we're not sure when.

It's affecting my internet connection though as it's gone up and down several times. I'm watching Hulu via using my cell connection on my phone.

I'll try to launch this thing offline and at least get a quick feel for the game so we don't have to take time for that when we can finally play.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I'll try to launch this thing offline and at least get a quick feel for the game so we don't have to take time for that when we can finally play.
Character select is cool.. You can choose one of the 6 origin characters if you like, they have unique stories and quests throughout the game that make these characters probably a little more fun to play than the customer characters. From there you can make them into any class and customize them all you want.

You can watch a short video on all the origin characters from the creation screen and you can see what they are like. i know you like a good story, so i suggest you pick one of those that interest you.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I'll try to launch this thing offline and at least get a quick feel for the game so we don't have to take time for that when we can finally play
Did you get a chance to check this out over the weekend?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Not yet. Been spending a lot of time in my server room due to AC failures.

Once I get to leave here tonight, I'll check it out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Anyone play this?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:42 pm Anyone play this?
Haven't in quite a while, it's a fantastic game. You playing it now? I've been wanting to give multi a try for some time.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:00 am
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:42 pm Anyone play this?
Haven't in quite a while, it's a fantastic game. You playing it now? I've been wanting to give multi a try for some time.
was thinking about it. We could multi?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:16 pm was thinking about it. We could multi?
Yes we can.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!