Cyberpunk 2077

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Leisher »

This is the next game from The Witcher developer. It looks pretty awesome.

Twitch live stream (it'll be a video later) of game play.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by TheCatt »

I've seen reddit posts about this game, and they are all about penises.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Leisher »

Well, you just got Cake's attention.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by TheCatt »

Troy

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Troy »

It's ok I guess. Normal mode is a little too easy and level 1 enemies take 10 headshots on hard mode, which sucks. Not pulling me in like Skyrim.

I had to play with the settings a lot to get it to work.

My buddy got it on PS5 and says it is practically unplayable there, 20 fps, constant crashing and restarts.
Troy

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Troy »

Didn't play for a few days and now the game, all 70 gigs of it, won't even load. Brilliant.

e: redownloaded another 10 gigs of files and we good again
Leisher
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Leisher »

This is why I rarely ever buy on day 1 anymore.

Corporations don't give a fuck about consumers. They just want that money flowing in and they can "fix the problem later" with patches.

I get that they can't sit on a game forever, but it needs to work before going out the door. There should be some baseline established that game companies must meet before release.
Troy

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: This is why I rarely ever buy on day 1 anymore.

Corporations don't give a fuck about consumers. They just want that money flowing in and they can "fix the problem later" with patches.

I get that they can't sit on a game forever, but it needs to work before going out the door. There should be some baseline established that game companies must meet before release.
Last night I got the game to run, logged in, realized I didn't really want to play... so I shot up a (futuristic) hot dog vendor and got gunned down by the (futuristic) police.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: so I shot up a (futuristic) hot dog vendor and got gunned down by the (futuristic) police.
How big were their dongs?
Leisher
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Leisher »