Dying Light 2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

First one was great. This looks excellent.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

This looks intense.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did you see the way they almost exploded when sunlight hit them? They must be psychos.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

I feel like that's a shot at me and other people of the night. :D

While watching that video I swear I was thinking, "I am so going to be yelling at Stranger to stop doing something that is just about to wake those things up."
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

You won't have time. It will be more like "oops. I woke one up."

Also, it's a reference to the end of Dusk Till Dawn. Pretty much any time I see something affected by sunlight, it comes to mind.

Carlos: So, what, were they psychos, or...
Seth: Did they look like psychos? . . . Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:02 pm Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!
True. We don't like it, but we don't explode.
Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:02 pm You won't have time. It will be more like "oops. I woke one up."
What do you think the odds are that we get through any situation like that without it becoming an all out fight? I'd say less than 1%.
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:05 pm What do you think the odds are that we get through any situation like that without it becoming an all out fight? I'd say less than 1%.
If we take advantage of the times when Stranger can't play, we might be able to increase our odds to maybe 3%.
Stranger

Dying Light 2

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:16 pm If we take advantage of the times when Stranger can't play, we might be able to increase our odds to maybe 3%.
Oh for sure, sneaking around not being seen isn't my thing. I'm sure i'll do something similar tonight.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

That person who watched us play Friday night follow me on Twitch.
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

Do you ever post anything on Twitch?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

No, I just stream live. I have not looked into this enough to figure out how to post content.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

One of the very rare games that earned a pre-order from me.

Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

This is on the list of games I might start playing now. I assume Cake, Stranger, and I are never going to multi this like we did with one and had a blast doing, so...

Related stuff:
They have a two year anniversary going on and if you have the game, you can go to their store (in the game menu) and get a free item.

Also, there's a Kickstarter for a board game version.
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

I would play this. Your assumption is incorrect. I have been waiting for us to pick a game.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

I publicly announced I was buying it day 1. I did. I've pointed it out as being on sale multiple times. Nobody else has jumped in to say they got it too.

But you are willing, so I'm fine with blaming Stranger.

Whoever I go through this with, I haven't even touched the story yet, so I want to hear dialogue and watch cut scenes. Just an FYI.

Do we want to start playing this on Friday nights?
Cakedaddy

Dying Light 2

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:52 am I want to hear dialogue and watch cut scenes.
I know the drill. I've played with you before. I want to hear it too. I'm not as into it as you are, but I still want to hear it. You can run the show, I just want to be present for it to hear/see it too.

I'd be good with Friday nights.

I haven't bought it yet because I was waiting for a sale, and waiting to know it would be multi played.

It looks like most of the DLCs are outfits to wear. What is the minimum in DLCs so we match (as far as content. I don't care about playing dress up)?

It looks like there's another content upgrade scheduled. We don't want to wait for that?
dying Light 2 Stay Human: Bloody Ties - the first official story DLC (available November 10th) and second official story DLC (more details coming soon)
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light 2

Post by Leisher »

I am 100% fine waiting for that DLC and starting then.

In the meantime, we should head to the Multi thread and discuss what we could play in the meantime.