Dying Light

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Dying Light

Post by Cakedaddy »

But this is all pointless if you don't setup and donation link. How are we going to quit our jobs if they can't pay us?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:14 pm But this is all pointless if you don't setup and donation link. How are we going to quit our jobs if they can't pay us?
Quick, setup an indoor kiddie pool to game from
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:54 pm
Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:14 pm But this is all pointless if you don't setup and donation link. How are we going to quit our jobs if they can't pay us?
Are you referencing the broads who do that? Also, are you implying you want to watch us in a kiddie pool you sick bastard?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:54 pm
Are you referencing the broads who do that? Also, are you implying you want to watch us in a kiddie pool you sick bastard?
Yes. And, oh God no... Forget I even brought it up. Ick.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:37 am We're up to 7 followers.

That Sam guy being so chatty was helpful. Got to work on that resolution issue and I just figured out how to record our sessions.
Things could take a wrong turn
Stranger

Dying Light

Post by Stranger »

Heading over to a friends house this evening, so i'll be out for tonight. Tomorrow i'll be good to go if you guys are.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

I should be available tomorrow.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

Last night's session was recorded. Video is up on Twitch. KobanVustena is my streaming name there if you want to check it out.

We need to adjust the sounds. Game sounds are a bit too loud. My mic is a bit low. I can hear you guys just fine.

Also, I did reduce the resolution and all that before this session, but I think it's a bit too choppy still? Let me know what you think. I just think Dying Light is a tough game to stream.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

Tonight is a no go. Stranger and I have a golf outing tomorrow morning, so I know I won't be staying up super late gaming.

I'd probably be up for gaming Saturday night as I'm certain I won't be drunk, but you never know.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

I am out tonight.

However, I am available Sunday night if we want to move it to then?
Stranger

Dying Light

Post by Stranger »

Ok, Sunday night should be good for me too. At least as of right now it is.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

I will definitely be around if you guys want to play tonight. I'm already back from the lake, knocking out my college shit, and my first fantasy draft will be well over by the time we usually start.
Cakedaddy

Dying Light

Post by Cakedaddy »

Sup gentlemen? Anything happening tonight?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

Fun night and the video should be in my Twitch stream.

5 new followers tonight.

I'll probably be down for playing again tomorrow night.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

Zombies Friday night?
Stranger

Dying Light

Post by Stranger »

Now that the oldest boy has moved out i'm going to be painting his room tonight. Not sure how late i'll be doing that but i wanna get it done tonight since the rest of my weekend is pretty full. I'll keep in touch.

Also, just wanna put this out there. Kind of getting burned out on this game, been having lots of fun but i wouldn't mind getting into something else. I know you guys are more into completing games before moving on so if you two ever wanna play when i can't feel free to go without me. Im not going to be upset about that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

Shame, your brother wanted to tune in and watch you tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

I may or may not be available tonight. I am going to be moving furniture when I get home from work for as long as I can because we want to be out of the house this weekend and we have lost tomorrow to a Cleveland trip and a golf outing.

Stranger is probably going to be playing New Worlds, which I might be more willing to play if I wasn't absolutely certain that he will abandon it 3 months in... :wink:

So this is more for Cake. If I'm on it'll be around 10 and I'd be up for pushing forward with Dying Light or doing some of those random Halo missions. (Although I have to see if Halo is installed on my current home PC...?)

Or BL3 or something else.
Stranger

Dying Light

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:23 pm Stranger is probably going to be playing New Worlds, which I might be more willing to play if I wasn't absolutely certain that he will abandon it 3 months in...

I won't be playing New Worlds tonight, it doesn't release until Tuesday. And i can't make any promises like that. What if the game sucks?!!

I'm around tonight so i'll play whatever, even DL even though i'm starting to bore of it. How close to the end of the campaign do you think we are? i can't tell if we're almost done or if there's 3 more parts of the city we still need to visit.

Don't own B3, but i'd be down for that. i see its on sale for $20 at Humble Bundle right now.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/borderlands-3
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Dying Light

Post by Leisher »

I will be available between 9-10 and I think we're close to the end of Dying Light.