Metro Exodus

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Metro Exodus

Post by Leisher »

Metro Exodus is finally available on Steam for $23.99.

Reviews are extremely positive and all mention something along the lines of "fuck epic".

There is a bundle containing Exodus, the season pass, Last Light Redux, and 2033 Redux for $50.

Those prices are important because this is one year later, and you can now get the entire franchise for the same price EGS customers paid for just Exodus.

Sale is only going until Monday. Clearly an apology tactic.

UPDATE: The Gold edition is $38.98. It includes the expansion pass. Last Light Redux and 2033 Redux are $5 each...Grand Total: $48.96. If you want to save $1.11.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Metro Exodus

Post by Leisher »

Humble Bundle just gave me a free copy, but since I already own it...

Anyone want it? I'd prefer giving it to someone truly interested in playing it. It's at 88% on Steam, and the Metro series overall has been excellent.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”