NdGT

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

Can't wait for everyone in the world to shoot down every bit of creative whimsy in his game.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

I knew this would get your attention.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

He's Mike Tyson's brother, you know.
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

I'm not caught up on the current Mysteries. I assume that's what you're referencing?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

DEPLOY THE HURRICANE WINDMILLS. And batteries.
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

For some reason he’s here. I’m attending a session today at 11 PST where he is the featured speaker.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 pm For some reason he’s here. I’m attending a session today at 11 PST where he is the featured speaker.
Challenge him to a wrestling match.
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

In line for it now. It’s weird to think that all it takes for me to trend in the national news is to rush the stage. There’s no security here. It’d be easy. I could scream “The Earth is flat!! They’re lying to you!!!” 😂😂😂
TheCatt
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:59 pm In line for it now. It’s weird to think that all it takes for me to trend in the national news is to rush the stage. There’s no security here. It’d be easy. I could scream “The Earth is flat!! They’re lying to you!!!” 😂😂😂
DO IT
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

Should I scream “Admiral Akbar!!!!” while charging the stage?
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

reference?
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

oh... like alahu akbar, except wrong?
Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:25 pm oh... like alahu akbar, except wrong?
Not just wrong, but nerdified. Pretty sure that has happened in a movie?

Also, he was a great presenter. Very engaging and explained where he’s coming from with his Hollywood criticisms, and I have to say, I respect him a lot more after hearing it all.
thibodeaux

NdGT

Post by thibodeaux »

SCIENCE MAN!

Leisher
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by Leisher »

Well, at least he didn't say "not possible" or anything like that. He just broke down the numbers.

Just let people enjoy the magic of the holidays NdGT...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by TheCatt »

People wonder that all the time.
Cakedaddy

NdGT

Post by Cakedaddy »

Next question, does any speed less than the speed of light accomplish that? And you also have to realize that to Santa, it probably only takes a few seconds to do his job as apposed to 24 hours.
GORDON
Site Admin

NdGT

Post by GORDON »

Santa bots.