Twitch

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:59 pm I haven't ever done anything with Twitch aside from creating that page. I'll look tonight and see if there's more I need to do.
:roll:
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Twitch

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:58 pm :roll:
Right?!
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by Leisher »

What do you want from me?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:50 am What do you want from me?
To do the thing you said you would do!
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by Leisher »

What's that? Take a ton of time out of my day doing research you could do so that you can scam the system to get a nickel? :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:21 pm What's that? Take a ton of time out of my day doing research you could do so that you can scam the system to get a nickel? :D
MANY NICKELS
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by Leisher »

Streaming isn't for everyone. If I truly had tried that route, my schedule would say, "When I feel like it."
GORDON
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by GORDON »

Problem is, he has no perspective. Put him in a cubicle for 5 years and see how he changes his tune.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:01 pm Streaming isn't for everyone. If I truly had tried that route, my schedule would say, "When I feel like it."
Seriosuly, I just wanted to see if we could take $1.50/month from Amazon, and you definitely haven't felt like it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:07 pm Problem is, he has no perspective. Put him in a cubicle for 5 years and see how he changes his tune.
Nah, make him work food service.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by Leisher »

They've been getting murdered as big name streamers have been leaving their platform. Why? Because they wrongly believe they own the streamers and their content, so they were preventing them from monetizing themselves elsewhere.

They have relented and are now allowing simulcasts...with restrictions.

They also finally say that swatting and doxing are bad.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitch

Post by Leisher »