Borderlands 3

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Looks like I'll be out of town tonight as well, so Saturday sounds good.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:00 am Stranger, any new codes?
Looks like the last code expired just yesterday, but this one is active and has no expiration date.
Daemon head: CS5JB-CTTBB-FFWXZ-FJ3BT-TC6R3

Tonight would've worked better for me. Tomorrow we're having friends over for my wifes birthday so i won't be able to make it. We need to get back into this though, playing on mayhem mode made it way more fun.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

How boring and forgettable was the main campaign?
Stranger wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:20 pm playing on mayhem mode made it way more fun.
I had completely forgotten we beat it...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:26 pm How boring and forgettable was the main campaign?
So i did a little digging the other day trying to see what the difference was between playing the campaign over again in TVHM vs just continuing on and raising the level of Meyhem mode.

I guess the only reason you would wanna do TVHM is to get certain weapons that can only drop from the main story missions. Other than that people say just raise the meyhem mode level and continue on doing your side missions or farming world bosses. So unless you guys all want to go through the whole story again, we can just continue where we left off and hit up the missions we didn't get to and the DLC.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:51 pm So unless you guys all want to go through the whole story again, we can just continue where we left off and hit up the missions we didn't get to and the DLC.
I'm good with this. I do want to max out our levels.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:02 pm
Stranger wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:51 pm So unless you guys all want to go through the whole story again, we can just continue where we left off and hit up the missions we didn't get to and the DLC.
I'm good with this. I do want to max out our levels.
Sure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

CSCTT-JCKS9-W6K6Z-R3JJ3-5WSBS = 3 Golden keys. Exp. Jan 27th
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Thanks for the codes.

I am available this Friday.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:50 pm Thanks for the codes.

I am available this Friday.
Same
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

So far Friday is looking good for me too.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I just found out I have to get up at 5-5:30 Saturday. So it's going to be an early night for me Friday. Any interest in moving it to Saturday?
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:26 pm Any interest in moving it to Saturday?
Might be going out for a bit Saturday night so i might not be able to make it. Possibly later though, can't make any promises yet.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

If we still go Friday, I'm calling quits really early. I'm playing 2 hours, maybe 3. Sorry, but kids ruin everything.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:42 pm If we still go Friday, I'm calling quits really early. I'm playing 2 hours, maybe 3. Sorry, but kids ruin everything.
All good with me brutha, do what you gotta do.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:42 pm If we still go Friday, I'm calling quits really early. I'm playing 2 hours, maybe 3. Sorry, but kids ruin everything.
Works for me, I can start earlier if other people can.
Cakedaddy

Borderlands 3

Post by Cakedaddy »

Where's your wife?

I'm ok with starting earlier on Friday as well, or just running for 2-3 hours.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:30 pm Where's your wife?
She's taking the oldest to Cleveland for theater and I'm doing the swim meet. Thankfully the third kid doesn't have a cheer competition the same day.
Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:30 pm I'm ok with starting earlier on Friday as well, or just running for 2-3 hours.
I'll try to be on at 8.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:13 pm I'll try to be on at 8.
I can do 8.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Not sure i'll be ready by 8 but i'll try to be.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I won't be ready by 8 now either. Make it 9. Also, there is a possibility now that my duties tomorrow are off the table and I'll have as much time to play as we want. I'll know more tonight.