Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Wait... Legendaries are Orange.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm Wait... Legendaries are Orange.
Wrong!! they're Gold..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:45 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm Wait... Legendaries are Orange.
Wrong!! they're Gold..
ORANGE!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

I'm good to go tonight!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Also, looks like this weeks event won't effect us since were not in Mayhem mode or True Vault hunter mode. But it looks like the sniper boost is still live??

The Traunt Family has hijacked this week’s Borderlands 3 changes, and they’re looking for REVENGE for what you did as part of Maurice’s Community Carnage Challenges. How DARE you all take them down so quickly! They’re fueled by rage and ready to return the favor. We expect them to calm down on November 4 at 8:59 AM PT.

When playing in Mayhem Mode or True Vault Hunter Mode, Captain Traunt, General Traunt, and Captain Haunt will have health and damage numbers rivaling that of a raid boss. If you manage to put them back in the ground, you’ll have a greatly increased chance of getting their best loot. This limited-time event ends November 4 at 8:59 AM PT

Bloody Harvest gear has been spread into each of the Traunts’ loot pools until November 4 at 8:59 AM PT

The current Community Carnage Challenge “Long-Distance Relations” is still being counted during the event!

Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine will also be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

Also, didn't notice until reading this that Maurice's Black Market Vending machine is legendary only vending machine that is moved to a different location every week. I guess this week its somewhere on Eden-6. We should go take a look at that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

The black market vending machine is interesting.

The sniper rifle boost is not. I dumped mine after last weekend. Just doesn't work for the Moze build I'm using.

I should be good to go by 9 tonight. 10 at the very latest.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

I'm a maybe, we have a very busy wkend here. If I'm out, let me know where you get storywise so I can try to keep up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

I'm online, but probably just long enough to finish the other mission then out...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Alright, too late, good night yall
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

We never ended up playing last night. Tonight is a possibility, not sure though.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, depending on the OSU game I could play tonight.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Alright, I'm a maybe for tonight, we've got a party to attend tonight, but tomorrow doesn't have things until 10am.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

i WILL be around if we can get a group together.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Cake ruined the weekend :D Hopefully we can pick back up next weekend.

That game in Dr. Zed's lab is being discussed by the actual scientists behind it on some podcast this week. By the way, I have played 5 or 6 levels of it and the rewards are kind of shit. I don't want a game changing weapon, but perhaps more Eridium or better skins.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:13 pm By the way, I have played 5 or 6 levels of it and the rewards are kind of shit. I don't want a game changing weapon, but perhaps more Eridium or better skins.
I played a few rounds, but not enough to earn anything, I don't think. It seemed like would take A LOT of time to actually get something useful.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

3 Gold keys= C95TB-3RJZ9-K6WFH-R3BTJ-RJJSJ Expires Nov 7th.

1 Diamond Key= CSWJT-FS9H9-W6KFS-R3TTT-RFCHR Just says "expires soon" so limited supply.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Thank you sir.

I believe I'm in Friday.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

I'm good to play tonight. Hopefully we can get the crew together.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Who knows about Cake? He selfishly lets his job get in the way.