Borderlands 3

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:27 pm 21?? im good to play tonight if anyone is down. up to u guys
Alright, I'm up to 19, I think. And got my mod unlocked. Trying to catch up a bit to get on the same place.

I could play tonight, but my youngest + I have a 0.6 mile swim race in the morning, so it would have to be an early night for me.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher - What area are you dumping your points to for Moze? I've been going with the shield thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I will probably be available. Just got home from Cleveland so I want to relax a bit, but I'll get on between 9-10.

Also, I've been putting things into dual miniguns.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:09 pm I will probably be available. Just got home from Cleveland so I want to relax a bit, but I'll get on between 9-10.

Also, I've been putting things into dual miniguns.
Bottomless mags?
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

They're not bottomless, but dual of the same weapons gives a 50 or 60% increase in damage. Plus, I can equip two mods to make it so I can shoot them longer.

Also, I'm officially full on a run and gun character now. I've got skills that reward my damage, damage taken, etc. based on not stopping, so no sniper rifles for me.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

waiting for the company thats here to leave then i'll be on. not sure if were even playing but it should be within the hour
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Pick your nose and wipe a booger on them. They'll leave.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Me, when I first loaded BL3
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

First community challange complete.

Ratch Rider Head Skin code:

WZK3T-XXZHH-KFK6H-6J33T-S959T
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Friday is looking good for me.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:50 pm Friday is looking good for me.
Good for me too. Saturday is NOT looking good though.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021 ... es-oct-21/

This weeks event is to kill with sniper rifles:

Sniper Rifles
- Increased Weapon Damage
- Dev Note: We are applying a flat damage buff to sniper rifles to make them a little more lethal throughout entirety of the game. After these changes have settled, we will look at additional adjustments to unique sniper rifles as necessary.

Think i'm going to respec into the hunter tree tonight which is the sniper build tree.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Meh, this isn't an event that suits Moze, so I'll continue murdering people at point blank range.

Also, 20 million sniper kills just to get a new head? FYI, just saw a tweet with the current sniper kill count and it's only a bit over 1 million.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:16 pm Meh, this isn't an event that suits Moze, so I'll continue murdering people at point blank range.
Yeah, i'm a little confused about this. last weeks event was to kill Truants to get a head skin, i don't think we've even got that far into the story yet. But there was also the legendary loot in all the vending machines.

This week at least you get a damage boost to a weapon, but i wonder if the legendary loot will still be available??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

This was from last weeks event:

Activating the Door Buster Mini-Event! A single Legendary item will spawn in each vending machine instead of an Item of the Day. This mini-event will end at 8:59 AM PT on October 21

Looks like purple weapons are back on the table boys. All those leggo's won't be worth a damn in about 5 levels, was fun while it lasted though.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

3 golden keys:

WHW3B-HWBHH-C6WXS-RBTJB-9HXTT
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

OK, the door to the fragment/bridge is where I thought it was last night, but it was still locked for us, and Ice T was supposed to have it opened.

I don't recall him turning on his hover jets, which is supposed to happen right before.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Skipped my local game ahead to sync to our shared game, and the door was open and everything was good again. So maybe it'll just be fine when we get back in.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I have a complaint. It was a fun night, per usual, however for some reason last night's session became a speed run. I have no idea what is going on in the story, why that "town" needed to be freed, what's going on with Hammerlock, or basically anything. Echos were being started and immediately interrupted by other people activating missions. There was more than one moment where our group was all over the map doing different things. Also, weapon sharing kind of disappeared.

I'm fine speed running the game AFTER I have already completed it. This is my first play through and I'd like to hear the story and the jokes. Can we scale back the speed we're ripping through the game and stick together a bit more? This game made is called co-op for a reason... :D

Yes, that was Penn I heard:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

I tried not to trigger anything without asking, but as I got tired I may have? Also, I just get lost. Will try better.