Borderlands 3

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

The bad part about the Cleveland trip is that without it, I would have played and you guys would think you were playing with Barry White. My voice is DEEP right now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Good for tonight, do have to get up Sunday, but not super early.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 am The bad part about the Cleveland trip is that without it, I would have played and you guys would think you were playing with Barry White. My voice is DEEP right now.
I already feel like I'm playing with David Harbour with Stranger around.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

im good too. check me in steam
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:16 pm I already feel like I'm playing with David Harbour with Stranger around.
Lol!!

3 golden keys= WHC3T-H6THZ-KRW6Z-6333J-R9TZW
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Here's an actual photo of Stranger:

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

So... are we go for tonight or not?
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:24 pm Here's an actual photo of Stranger:
You couldn't insult me anymore when you say that..
TheCatt wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:30 pm So... are we go for tonight or not?
Paging Cakedaddy...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:34 pm You couldn't insult me anymore when you say that..
I really thought you'd come back with a picture of Tomlin. :D
Stranger wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:34 pm Paging Cakedaddy...
I'm available, but we'll see on Cake. I'll text him at 9. Just got home and trying to get some stuff done before we start.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Texting Cake now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

FYI, nothing so far, which might be ok as I got a work call. I'll check back when done with that. Should be 15 minutes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

No Cake, I'm still dealing with work (email down), and Catt can't start late. Calling it.

We'll have to see if Cake is still alive.
Cakedaddy

Borderlands 3

Post by Cakedaddy »

Sorry I've been MIA. Work kicking my ass, as well as other stuff. Funny that you posted those two articles about CVS and Macy's as those are the two projects kicking my ass.

Macy's: We have 6 stores in your area where we want to reconfigure all of the registers in the stores to better serve customers. Here are the prints and the dates (which extended into mid December). Project stated two weeks ago. 1 site per week.

Monday's call
Us: None of the prints are correct. All of the stores have more registers being affected than the prints show, meaning 2 to 3 times more work than anticipated.
Macy's: Oh. Sorry about that. Just do whatever the store manager wants. Also, we need all of the sites done by Friday. Know, because of Black Friday.

I'm really rooting for Macy's. But to decide to fuck with registers the weeks leading up to your busiest and most important time of the year? Come on. Then, to do it so poorly. There are 3 sites that have MANY down registers due to this horrible planning and they won't be addressed until after BF. Macy's realized it was impossible to get it all done by Friday. I could go on and on describing all of the disconnects. . .

CVS: Typical project stuff, (and pretty organized. They really do well with mass rollouts). We have been doing the health care upgrades at a lot of our sites. They literally have concierges that will greet you and help you do your shopping. Old people love them. It gives them someone to talk to for 20 minutes.

I was asleep by 8:45 last night and missed your text. Had an all day family thing yesterday that started at 6:15am (wake up).
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Maybe we can fit in a session this extended weekend? I'm too old for bar night so I'd probably be available W-Sat. (Can't drink anymore so I'd be fine Sat, but Stranger can, so I'm guessing he won't be in shape to play :D )
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:37 pm Maybe we can fit in a session this extended weekend?
I'm on vacation this week so i should be good to play one or two of the nights.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:37 pm Maybe we can fit in a session this extended weekend?
I'm on vacation this week so i should be good to play one or two of the nights.
I could probably play, but hard to commit to when. We have visitors, but they tend to go to bed early.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

I should be good to play any night, except Saturday.
Stranger

Borderlands 3

Post by Stranger »

I'm available to play tonight. lemme know
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by Leisher »

Me too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands 3

Post by TheCatt »

I'm kinda available, but tomorrow is a long day, so I'd have to stop sometime reasonable like midnight.