Will's Second Birthday, and Disney pics.

Comment threads from front page posts.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Also, my wife said she would never try to plan a Disney trip without a Disney-expert-travel agent. Too many details you don't want to screw up.
Man, life used to be so much simpler. Last time I went to Disney, I found a cheap Days Inn that had shuttle service, and my GF and her friend and I drove down one night, stayed 3 days, hit each park, and drove home. No planning needed.

Digression: I used to be really into Chuck Taylors. I stopped at the Converse outlet in Lumberton, NC (now closed). I asked the sales associate if they had more selection in back, or something cuz I had all the neat ones they carried already. She replied "Well, our best selection is in Orlando, FL, cuz that's the big outlet store." BAM! "As a matter of fact, we're driving to Orlando right now," I replied. We went. It was awesome. I can't remember which shoes I bought there: May have been my all-blacks or my flags of the world ones (which they dont sell any more).

OK, will talk to your wife once I talk to mine. We're may be going on a Disney cruise around Thanksgiving, and were thinking of adding this on to the front or end. On the other hand, that may just be too much Disney.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh, the Disney Cruise is an entirely new conversation. We did that, too.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Oh, the Disney Cruise is an entirely new conversation. We did that, too.
Well, the cruise is out of my hands. My parents are having their 50th anniversary this year, and are treating everyone (kids/grandkids) to a cruise.

But if there are tips, I'll take em.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

A cabin with a balcony is nice... we didn't like our assigned table mates, so we took a couple meals on the balcony with the ocean view.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."