Disney Observations

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I got the maximum score possible on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Twice.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

GORDON wrote:I got the maximum score possible on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Twice.
That is only because I was not there. I also aced that ride. Challenge
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It was in line at the gates of the parks where I had this thought, so I'll put it in this thread:

I vote that whenever our privacy is invaded when we are being treated as suspected terrorists, be it having your bags searched at Disney, having your shoes scanned for explosives at an airport, or going through a metal detector at a county courthouse.... I submit that it is our right and our duty, as freedom-loving Americans, to hurl the most vile invectives we can think of at those who would assume us lawbreakers without cause. It should always be so. If you're searched, you make sure your investigator knows what a piece of shit they are.... finding one weapon out of 1 million people searched is not worth 999,999 invasions of privacy.

Because I think it's probably illegal to be angry at people searching you for no reason, now. I know the TSA will lock you up if you act like you don't like being searched. I want the assumed response to a bag-searcher who says, "Thank you for your time, move on" to always be, "Yeah, fuck your mother."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Bumped for front page post.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Counterstrike mod of the Haunted Mansion ride.

Fairly amazing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

They missed the ghost at the end, but still pretty cool.

I thought the dancers were before the floating head...?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”