Frankenmuth, Michigan.

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

And here's another little story that just didn't fit with the tone of the front page post:

On the drive home today, an accident had traffic on our 2-lane highway funneled down to one lane. A grizzly guy in and old pickup truck started squeezing in, in front of me, and I saw the "Support your local militia" sticker in the window, and I said out loud, "Oh yeah, I'll let this nutball in!"

The wife asks, "Why is he a nutball, because he is in a militia and likes guns and stuff?"

"Yes," I answered.

"So why would you let a nutball cut in front of you?"

"Because he's my kind of nutball."

She goes on, "Who ISN'T your kind of nutball?"

"Environmentalists and hippies... they're the real dangers to the world. Hell, if I saw Al Gore in traffic, I'd have to straight-up ram him and call it self defense."

So yeah... who's the nutball now?

Don't answer that.

Edited By GORDON on 1226173927
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

Yes but the last time I saw your son see a real baby he hated it too. So it might not just be Jesus
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

and this is the first time I have seen two comments your wife made in one post that I agreed with. Must be her boss rubbing off on her
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

So are you going to share the story about your knew swim suit?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well I told the wife that I didn't know HOW they ripped, but in reality it was the hottie running the top of the grown-up water slide trying to get at my junk. And she was a GIRL.

Thanks for ruining the secret.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."