GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Edited By GORDON on 1191271999
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Some punk kid drives his bass-thumping doofus-mobile right past my house every morning at 6am thumping his goddamn stereo. Want to guess what time my kids wake up every morning?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Knowing the exact time every day would be helpful. Keep a log and call the police. They probably won't be as helpful as you'd like, but the good karma of "doing the right thing" can't hurt.

Once the police have either stunningly come out and ticketed him or told you they'd try to get to it, your mission is now complete or just beginning.

If it's just beginning, take a look at that log. There's some really useful information there if you wanted to make sure that the right car got a flat tire or something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

thibodeaux wrote:Some punk kid drives his bass-thumping doofus-mobile right past my house every morning at 6am thumping his goddamn stereo. Want to guess what time my kids wake up every morning?
Drop some caltrops at about 5:55am in strategic locations.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Don't own a rooster if you have 5 neighbors within 50 yards of your chicken coop. You would think this goes without saying, but believe it or not some people didn't get the memo. Some folks can't sleep with the windows open on cool spring nights unless they want to be awoken at 5 am by a god damned rooster. I'm not one to call the police on these types of people.... but in this case it is very tempting.

Dinner isn't too far away. :)
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Rooster problem?

Solved!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

In Raleigh, the noise ordinances are in effect from 11pm to 7am.

My solution to the whole problem is that the wife and I want 20 acres to put our house on.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, and I'll stop mowing the lawn at 8am when fuckers give up their leaf blowers.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Leisher wrote:Rooster problem?

Solved!
Am I the only one here that finds that arousing?
Vince

Post by Vince »

I had to watch the snakes eat some other stuff, too.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Selby

Post by Selby »

Sounds like my old neighborhood in Texas. Just change 6am to 2am add "smoke weed on your front porch every night" and "leave 6 month old unattended next to tied up pit bull" and everything is the same.
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

TheCatt wrote:Oh, and I'll stop mowing the lawn at 8am when fuckers give up their leaf blowers.
I'll give up my leaf blower when they pry my..............................oh never mind ???
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Possible minor victory, today.

Some shithead was on a dirt bike going up and down our dead-end street, usually doing wheelies. Not sure which underage girl he was trying to impress. We have a few, around.

A little bit ago I saw the dirt bike getting hauled away on a flat bed car-towing-truck-thing, and a little bit after that the sheriff came from somewhere down the street. I guess they caught him.

These guys usually run. Not sure if I mentioned that in this thread, but I've seen the cops chasing these guys more than once.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."